semester 2 timetables (1 Viewer)

Scorch

HSC
:(

I'm enrolled in ITLN3668 now but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna swap it for something else. I'm gonna do it in 2 years instead. Tell me how it goes.

Really jealous to be quite honest. I'd love to do four Italian subjects.
You do Italian? Which year are you in?

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
You do Italian? Which year are you in?
Only in second... and only doing 2612 level next semester. It's my second best subject this semester though wew. Majoring in it too probably.

I'm sure we've had this conversation before.

siddharthlaha

HSC
Uni Grad

stupid thursday philosophy lecture, but thats a huge improvement on last semesters'

Scorch

HSC
Only in second... and only doing 2612 level next semester. It's my second best subject this semester though wew. Majoring in it too probably.

I'm sure we've had this conversation before.
Actually yes, I remember now! =]

I'm doing honours in it; it's really quite good. If you have Francesco Borghesi for any of your subjects you should feel lucky, because he's pretty awesome. Who do you have for language?

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
Actually yes, I remember now! =]

I'm doing honours in it; it's really quite good. If you have Francesco Borghesi for any of your subjects you should feel lucky, because he's pretty awesome. Who do you have for language?
I had Meg Greenburg last semester and this semester. She's pretty cool.

I had Laura Lo Iacono for my very first semester. Is she still teaching at USyd?

But yeah, I've heard Francesco is awesome.

I'd like to do honours in Italian, but I think I'm gonna do honours in a science instead.

Scorch

HSC
I had Meg Greenburg last semester and this semester. She's pretty cool.
I had Meg for a bit last semester, she seems really cool; my friends and I have decided, however, that she's a close Canadian. Her accent when she speaks English is absurdly Canadian-sounding, from what I remember.

I had Laura Lo Iacono for my very first semester. Is she still teaching at USyd?
I don't think so. I had her for one class in 2nd year when Margherita was away, but I don't think she's still teaching.

But yeah, I've heard Francesco is awesome.

I'd like to do honours in Italian, but I think I'm gonna do honours in a science instead.
Francesco is awesome. He's quite laid back and relaxed. What science are you doing honours in?

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
I had Meg for a bit last semester, she seems really cool; my friends and I have decided, however, that she's a close Canadian. Her accent when she speaks English is absurdly Canadian-sounding, from what I remember.

I don't think so. I had her for one class in 2nd year when Margherita was away, but I don't think she's still teaching.

Francesco is awesome. He's quite laid back and relaxed. What science are you doing honours in?
Canadian? (I can't tell the difference between American and Canadian). She talks about American cities sometimes lol... I thought she was American.

Aaaand probably chemistry or pharmacology. :p

Scorch

HSC
Yeah she is American, but she sounds so Canadian; I think she's in the closet.

Sounds like fun. You in cui?

Scorch

HSC
Lol, I joined last year but I didn't go to a single event. :(

Are you?
Nope, but I think that now I have a half-decent command over the language the meetups might be worth it, perhaps. Have you ran into Nina yet, through your Italian?

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
you're doing honours i presume andry? week 14 is gonna be horrible :s

witide

HSC
I thought your timetable was some sort of sick joke, then I noticed the week numbers.

Funny though, PHAR4931 will have more hours in that one week than each of my subjects will have for the entire semester. Enjoy.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
still kinda sucks though, having to come in every day except thursday for only an hour or two.

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
Aah. Better choose my subjects soon so I can get my timetable.

andry

HSC
you're doing honours i presume andry? week 14 is gonna be horrible :s
I thought your timetable was some sort of sick joke, then I noticed the week numbers.

Funny though, PHAR4931 will have more hours in that one week than each of my subjects will have for the entire semester. Enjoy.

lol it's a bit exaggerated.. It's only 1 20min presentation in week14. There's about 50ish people who we have listen to that's why it takes the whole week.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Fuck. They changed lecture times for ECOP1004. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)