semester 2 timetables (1 Viewer)

justbecause

icanhascheezburger
HSC
I'm going to do the Monday even though I hate late finishes. That way I'm on the same campus rather than travelling between main and nursing campus.

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad

Fuck it. I'm taking Fridays off. 8-5 Tuesday no breaks, but meh.

Plus it won't move chem to Friday anyway.

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
Haha I'm in the same MBLG prac as you UncoKane xD

Wednesday off during even weeks. I guess this is the best I could ask for since I'm doing science... 7 hours straight on Tuesday, 5 hours straight on Thursday just because I'm positive I'll skip the MBLG lecture on Friday. Doable..
Same MBLG lab!

Oh right you already said that lol. Interesting,

Last edited:

danz90

HSC
Have fun with MBLG labs! Seriously.. they really do fuckn draggggggg and drain you.

Moshe Sharett

HSC
N/A
Same MBLG lab!

Oh right you already said that lol. Interesting,
what's the bet you'll try to sus each other out for a few weeks, and then you'll think that you know who each other are, but you won't say hello for a while out of shyness and when you finally do, it will be incredibly awkward and disappointing.

witide

HSC
I considered adding another LNGS unit, but it would force me into a five day week.

bio_nut

HSC
For most of them we used up the 5 hours.. only a couple of times you go home early.
Make sure you choose a good demo!
You don't get to pick your demo? Luck of the draw, sadly. Made all the difference in biochem this year, ours was awesome, other people's sucked.

And we only once went close to the full 5 hours.

danz90

HSC
You don't get to pick your demo? Luck of the draw, sadly. Made all the difference in biochem this year, ours was awesome, other people's sucked.

And we only once went close to the full 5 hours.
With us we just went and sat wherever we wanted. Pharm students were in the new carslaw labs. And yeah.. I guess it's really hard to say who's a good demo or not just by looking at them lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)