Semester I Timetable (2006) (1 Viewer)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
ujuphleg said:
LOL. John, thats not nice!! ;)
Well its not wrong either. And im pretty sure they will change lecture times provided they dont clash or arent limited to only one stream per cycle.

lozzie17

HSC
stazi said:
Not much I can do to avoid 5 days/ week :( Oh well, at least I don't have to come in to change it as I managed to using my mad skillz get ALL my preferred tutes.
Is it possible for you to change your physc leture to a monday or tuesday morning?

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
stazi said:
Not much I can do to avoid 5 days/ week :( Oh well, at least I don't have to come in to change it as I managed to using my mad skillz get ALL my preferred tutes.
Dude, that timetable sucks. I guess you live close to uni so its not much of a problem.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
No you misunderstand dear. I meant the "fucking noobs" bit.

Sorry, should have just posted the part in reference. But no, the rest of the post was correct.

lozzie17

HSC
Thanks everyone for your help - esp the net info, cause I didn't know I could look at a new one and if I didn't like it, start over - I just thought if I did that thing it would automatically generate a new one, which knowing my luck would mess up all the rest of the classes that I have that are at good times! Ta

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
lozzie17 said:
Is it possible for you to change your physc leture to a monday or tuesday morning?
Youll have to check the centrally planned timetable for units of study. It shows what subjects has lectures when.

http://web.timetable.usyd.edu.au/

ujughleg said:
No you misunderstand dear. I meant the "fucking noobs" bit.

Sorry, should have just posted the part in reference. But no, the rest of the post was correct.
I just dont like people giving wrong advice when they are also new to the uni and have as much of an idea as the questioner.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
lozzie17 said:
Thanks everyone for your help - esp the net info, cause I didn't know I could look at a new one and if I didn't like it, start over - I just thought if I did that thing it would automatically generate a new one, which knowing my luck would mess up all the rest of the classes that I have that are at good times! Ta
I recommend all first years not doing science degrees, go to Madsen and get them to sort things out. Its a lot quicker and efficient than screwing around with it via myuni.

kcchippy

HSC
My timetable is awful :( I don't know how I'm going to handle 5 hours of lab work on thursdays :( and 8am starts :'(.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Lozzie - no psyc lectures on that day.
Abs - yeah, won't be too bad as I live close. I can always find something to do in those days, but friday is just annoying. First 4 weeks also have the most important psyc lectures on frigay :(

lozzie17

HSC
stazi said:
Lozzie - no psyc lectures on that day.
Abs - yeah, won't be too bad as I live close. I can always find something to do in those days, but friday is just annoying. First 4 weeks also have the most important psyc lectures on frigay :(
Oh how annoying! Oh well at least it isn't particularly early in the morning, because that would be like adding insult to injury - an 8am friday class - how disgusting!

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
lol i remember when abs was afraid to meet spin spin sugar because he was 'intimidated.' pfft hippie.

its what i was told, if its wrong, say so and get over it, i did say 'as far as i know'

lozzie17

HSC
If anyone said anything that wasn't completely correct - its still a heck of a lot more than I know!

Lainee

HSC
After a bit of tweaking:

Only doing 3 UOS this semester, so have got a nice sparse timetable. Not sure if I want to do ECMT2630 though (Management Decision Making). Only chose it because I wanted a major in ECMT and it was the only elective available that didn't require 2110 or 1020 as prerequisites. Hmmm. I already hate the sound of it.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
lol i remember when abs was afraid to meet spin spin sugar because he was 'intimidated.' pfft hippie.

its what i was told, if its wrong, say so and get over it, i did say 'as far as i know'
haha its cool dude chill.

Lainee

HSC
Big gaps in the timetable tend to make people skip the subjects that come after the gap all together, like your history tute on monday and legal research on tuesday.

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
brogan77 said:
U have 14 hours worth of gaps. :\

For a dude who got 100UAI, it doesn't seem too clever.
Actually, I don't particularly mind the gaps. I live close to the uni, so I could actually go home during those gaps, which is fine by me.

For a guy with a reputation of being a jackass, you sure do live up to it :).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)