Semester I Timetable (2006) (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
c_james said:
Actually, I don't particularly mind the gaps. I live close to the uni, so I could actually go home during those gaps, which is fine by me.

For a guy with a reputation of being a jackass, you sure do live up to it :).
nonetheless, it is unecessary travel time. Wouldn't you rather have the tute immediately after the lecture on Monday, which I'm sure it could be.

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
stazi said:
nonetheless, it is unecessary travel time. Wouldn't you rather have the tute immediately after the lecture on Monday, which I'm sure it could be.
Yeah, that Monday is the only day that really bugs me...I'll probably enquire about changing it tomorrow, as the customise feature makes me lose the friday off.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
customise it to have 5 hours off on friday and the tute time that's currently on for monday off. (it allows you to have two main times off)

bradc1988

HSC
I have four 8am starts, but I end from 1-2 on most days. What does it mean when one of the sections is green?

EDIT: Might as well ask this here, with the 'My Online Readings' section and the links of all the subjects I'm doing to the library, are those the books I have to buy or??? Because I have no idea.

Last edited:

jellybeenz

HSC
Ugh timetables are stupid and so is sydney uni argh... breaks breaks breaks... oh well... at least I get one day off... even tho i expected more because im only doing 3 subjects...

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
Here's mine, luckily i live close to uni so i can just go home for the long breaks between classes.

HSC
Is it OK to go to lectures from different streams? Because I'd like Tuesday afternoon off and I have a sociology lecture at 3:00 - and there is another one at 9:00 - but I want to keep my sleep in on Thursdays. Will I miss out on bits of the course, or will I have no idea what people are talking about in tutes?

raspb3rry

♥♥♥
HSC
:'(, I can't change my timetable online. The page never loads, always that "Page cannot be found", but my net works fine with all the other pages on the USYD site. Help?

I don't like my timetable, especially Fridays. I have evening classes, and I don't live close to the Uni. Bummer.

Last edited:

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
OK is there any way I can 'vary' my timetable by going to different lecture streams? I got five days dammmmiitttt.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
what971 said:
OK is there any way I can 'vary' my timetable by going to different lecture streams? I got five days dammmmiitttt.
Yes, well you should be able to, provided it does not clash with any other lecture at the same time that, inturn, cannot be changed.

raspb3rry, that is a goddamned awful timetable and you should trek to Madsen building in the next three days or sometime next week to change it.

Silver Persian, some lectures are more worthwhile than others. Some subjects are more textbook intensive than others. I think its generally a good idea to stucture your timetable best from the start, than choose which lectures to miss after a week or two. Provided you do your set readings and homework, you shouldnt have a problem with keeping track of whats going on in tutes.

Shaking Paper

HSC
Ah, my timetable would be so good if I could just change one class time. Woe is 5 hour gaps.

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
Is anyone having trouble gettin their timetable. I cant get it. I click on it and it just loads for ages and comes up with a page not found screen. Anyone have the same problem?

Also when is the sio open till today. Cuz i might have to pick up my timetable in person?

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
absolution* said:
raspb3rry, that is a goddamned awful timetable and you should trek to Madsen building in the next three days or sometime next week to change it.
Wow thats not good, I got the exact same timetable with raspb3rry, with the only exception being that we're in different Accounting streams.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Tommy_69 said:
Is anyone having trouble gettin their timetable. I cant get it. I click on it and it just loads for ages and comes up with a page not found screen. Anyone have the same problem?

Also when is the sio open till today. Cuz i might have to pick up my timetable in person?
The server is probably overloaded. Should free up this afternoon.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Tommy_69 said:

Hey, you. When I loaded it up the first time (about 8:30) it came up quickly and I printed my timetable, now that I'm trying to vary my timetable schedule, it takes ages to log in and doesn't come up at all.

So I'm thinking that it's just because a lot of ppl have started logging in for their timetables. And nothing really to worry about.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
what971 said:
Wow thats not good, I got the exact same timetable with raspb3rry, with the only exception being that we're in different Accounting streams.
Well then i recommend you go to change yours in person at Madsen as well. The thing is, first year classes are generally quite well populated because they occur before people drop out and are generally core units for majors. Thus, there should be a fairly wide range of class times that are available. Theres no way you should be going to 7pm classes unless you want to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)