Sending txt's (1 Viewer)

champo14

HSC
unholyXromance said:
"I would like very much for you to let me insert my man hood into you"? or just find some underground lovesong and quite it, she will never know mwhahahaha
lulz

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
tommykins said:
Please ignore all these people saying shit like -
"if i said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me"

Clueless virgins.

Anyhow - if you've already got them (ie. they're your girlfriend) then TXts will not be a problem.

If you're chasing however, theres 2 ruotines in which I like.

Random time, give her a message that says "Stop." Nothing more. Obviously, she'll reply and say "Stop what?" in which you then reply saying "Stop thinking about me and smiling". If she messages back with "lol" or whatever, just go "bye. you're wasting my precious 25c credit."

Another one is, sending her a blank message. She replies with "???/what?" you say "what are you doing? are you trying to get my attention?". She'll go "but you messaged me and it was blank". You reply "dno't know what you're talking about, stop getting my attentino, im busy".

As they say, the more mean, the more keen.
hahahahahaha

lol

hahahaha

lol

"PUA" wannabe found. lol.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
that post... my god it was pathetic

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
i have derived a second order differential equation for pcking up chicks. It will be published in the journal Being a Fucking Faggot next month under by Nc, Jb. Please read it.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
tommykins said:
Please ignore all these people saying shit like -
"if i said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me"

Clueless virgins.

Anyhow - if you've already got them (ie. they're your girlfriend) then TXts will not be a problem.

If you're chasing however, theres 2 ruotines in which I like.

Random time, give her a message that says "Stop." Nothing more. Obviously, she'll reply and say "Stop what?" in which you then reply saying "Stop thinking about me and smiling". If she messages back with "lol" or whatever, just go "bye. you're wasting my precious 25c credit."

Another one is, sending her a blank message. She replies with "???/what?" you say "what are you doing? are you trying to get my attention?". She'll go "but you messaged me and it was blank". You reply "dno't know what you're talking about, stop getting my attentino, im busy".

As they say, the more mean, the more keen.
oh. wow! i am actually quite turned on

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
okay guys, we get it, tommykins is an idiot, can we move on now please?

pete_finlay

HSC
okayy so here are some scenarios...

hello you:) how are you, did you have a nice day?we should hang out soon:)
xo

hey babe, hows ur nite going , maybe we can catch up soon:) xox

hello you:) tonight was fun , you looked so hot hehe, hang again soon? xo

come hang withe me i misss you babe xo

treat her nicely , chicks like it when guys make the moves n do not play hard to get its confsuing .

yeh so mm u get the idea..
hope it helps :)
dont ever send anything ending with 'xo'...thats so fkng gay. one 'x' occasionally is fine. none of that xo or xox shit but.

or you could be like
'baby me and you i think we could have something together... ... ...a baby'

or option three
'SL_T all i need is U'

and lol

please send these and report back

samthebear

HSC
dont ever send anything ending with 'xo'...thats so fkng gay. one 'x' occasionally is fine. none of that xo or xox shit but.
lol - are male friends exempt from that? cuz one of my guy friends sends me texts with 'xoxo' and '<3' at the end all the time haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)