Sending txt's (1 Viewer)

dxb

HSC
So im into this chick, quite a bit, and I wanna send (or she wants 1 lol) a flirtly or cute txt msg. Im strugling to think of somthing to say so i need ideas. I need to let her know i heaps into her without sayin it too much.

Any ideas?

Nat3skiz

HSC
dxb said:
So im into this chick, quite a bit, and I wanna send (or she wants 1 lol) a flirtly or cute txt msg. Im strugling to think of somthing to say so i need ideas. I need to let her know i heaps into her without sayin it too much.

Any ideas?
"I'm into you heaps"

onlinenooby

HSC
I find girls that "try" to flirt are fucking shit at it. Rather, their natural flirtacious senses are much better than them trying to be all this and that. Just be yourself and im sure you dont need the flirting, who knows some flirting might even come out of it.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
jesus christ mate, if you cant even think of something to say to her in an sms message how are you going to go about it irl :/

dxb

HSC
breaking said:
jesus christ mate, if you cant even think of something to say to her in an sms message how are you going to go about it irl :/
Nar we talk n stuff were sorta seein each other atm, just i need somthing good cus i fkd up bad.

jessyy

HSC
bugger, basically say something alongt he lines of i really do enjoy your company and it means alot to me, i know i play hard to get but it only to muck around.
then basically say you want to be with her.

flirty? "i slowly put my hand down your jeans..." haha joking.. just tell her you want to kiss her all over!!

Pace_T

HSC
dont listen to jessyy shes making you turn pussy. theres your number 1 mistake already. shes a chick, therefore she should do all the work. she can solve all the problems since girls think they so damn good at problem solving.
with that said however i can barely keep my current gal coz i ignore our own problems and she stresses out about it cause she really wants our relationship to work. so actually, dont follow anything i just told you. good luck!

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
dxb said:
playing hard 2 get and it back fired
how did it backfire?

does she not seem interested in you anymore?

why a fucking text message, just be attentive in real life.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
If you can't flirt and reply to her text messages in a witty way, there's nothing BOS can do to help you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)