sex position (1 Viewer)

kateipie

HSC
girl on top is the best, i come after about 3 minutes of grinding on top of my boyfriend... works every time :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
kateipie said:
girl on top is the best, i come after about 3 minutes of grinding on top of my boyfriend... works every time :p
Way too much information there.

pinkdonut

hahaha, u know, i read somewhere that its pretty rare for a girl to actually come...i never have....but i dont know how true that is!

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
god if you come from grinding, i would hate to know what would happen to you when you have sex...

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
pinkdonut said:
hahaha, u know, i read somewhere that its pretty rare for a girl to actually come...i never have....but i dont know how true that is!
as a male, i find it unbelievable that a girl cannot cum from a root...to me it seems to happen so easily...not big noting myself or anything, that is just how i find it...sometimes i dont even have to put in any effort...

pinkdonut

Meads said:
as a male, i find it unbelievable that a girl cannot cum from a root...to me it seems to happen so easily...not big noting myself or anything, that is just how i find it...sometimes i dont even have to put in any effort...

I dunno, but I never have. I just read it in a magazine. Maybe ur just really good in the sack...

Last edited:

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
pinkdonut said:
I dunno, but I never have. I just read it in a magazine. Maybe ur just really good in the sack...
i suppose i was born with potential in the trousers :p

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
pinkdonut said:
HAHAHAHA! potential as in size? or the potential to perform well? ;)
ahhh well you would have to ask my gf that...i dont like to brag to much :p wink wink :p haha

pinkdonut

Meads said:
ahhh well you would have to ask my gf that...i dont like to brag to much :p wink wink :p haha
lol, thats what guys do best, brag about their penis! my bf did it all the time, but we get sick of hearin it after a while!!!! he was such a nob....

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
pinkdonut said:
lol, thats what guys do best, brag about their penis! my bf did it all the time, but we get sick of hearin it after a while!!!! he was such a nob....
when it comes to my dong, i actually lack self esteem, even if the mother fucker was 30cm i would still complain to my gf "im sorry its not big enough"...some call it compliment fishing...i call it getting dropped at birth...

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
never brag about how big it is, always say how small, then tha hoe will expect it to be small but it will be bigger then what she is wanting.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
50Cent said:
never brag about how big it is, always say how small, then tha hoe will expect it to be small but it will be bigger then what she is wanting.
That's deception. :p

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
meads, i think it's something like less than 30% of women can orgasm during sex... some can come during foreplay, whilst others can't come at all :(

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
my bf must b doin sumthin right i orgasism pretty much everytime we have sex and if i dont he makes sure i do other ways.. and we prob do it bout 3-4 times a day if we can.. lol i dont no how we manage that you get ova it abit after that much but we still find ways to have fun

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
xox_eMz_xox said:
my bf must b doin sumthin right i orgasism pretty much everytime we have sex and if i dont he makes sure i do other ways.. and we prob do it bout 3-4 times a day if we can.. lol i dont no how we manage that you get ova it abit after that much but we still find ways to have fun
Trolling used to be done properly in the old days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)