Share your 2009 ATAR here (2 Viewers)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Explain then. I can't see how you can hardly study (i.e. 2-3 hours a week) and get that high.
You are not an idiot, have a good memory and seriously know how to put your head down and cram when you really have to.

yz125

HSC
You are not an idiot, have a good memory and seriously know how to put your head down and cram when you really have to.
Well I still believe you'd have to do more than 'hardly study'. Having good teachers would also reduce the study time i spose

jj.oc

HSC
i got 99.75 :] and duxed my skool !!
also lol at everyone who is pretending they didn't study- trying to make themselves feel better coz they didn't get wat they wanted

BHS10

Shining Down On You.
HSC
Wow, you guys are inspirational haha. Motivates me to work even harder. Congrats to all of you, well deserved.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
i got 99.75 :] and duxed my skool !!
also lol at everyone who is pretending they didn't study- trying to make themselves feel better coz they didn't get wat they wanted
I guarantee you a lot of people really are not pretending, some people are just lucky and are able to achieve excellent marks with minimal effort.

alex09hsc

HSC
:pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain:youd think at 18 you'd stop being a pretentious little shit

jj.oc

HSC
I guarantee you a lot of people really are not pretending, some people are just lucky and are able to achieve excellent marks with minimal effort.
my "lol" was only directed at those who are actually pretending. for those who arnt well done

HSC
92.45 - My goal was to get above 90, so I'm stoked! And I got in to what I wanted. :)

SAM calculated 92.5, so very close.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)