should i drop ext 1 maths (1 Viewer)

Cowbell

HSC
Get real. 50% means you are an average noob.
Fuck is it just me or is there a tendency to be a larger number of straight out retarded people on this forum than real life. I actually typed up a paragraph stating how cognitively impaired you are, but it's not even worth posting.

don't have kids.

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
it really depends if your school sets hard or easy assessments, you might get 50% on your schools assessment but 90% on another schools assessment

duckcowhybrid

HSC
I don't get how dropping 3U Maths makes you better at 2U. You gotta understand 2U first before you can do 3U, they're completely intertwined subjects if you do both.

t00l

HSC
Fuck is it just me or is there a tendency to be a larger number of straight out retarded people on this forum than real life. I actually typed up a paragraph stating how cognitively impaired you are, but it's not even worth posting.

don't have kids.
herp derp everyones dumb but me derp

80bjws

why don't you consider 4 unit
its a good scaler, anyway good luck jaju

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Omg keep it
I always used to get around 40-50% in all the assessments and ended up getting band E3, 40/50
and it counted toward my atar, which was 95.1
so yeah keep it

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't listen to what everyone else has said in this thread, keep it! Especially if ur other subjects are shit scaling, or if ur expecting band 5s for everything

KEEP IT!!! Trust me I'm a gold member k

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
NEVER trust gold members

kthx

ilikebeeef

HSC
Omg keep it
I always used to get around 40-50% in all the assessments and ended up getting band E3, 40/50
and it counted toward my atar, which was 95.1
so yeah keep it
Don't listen to what everyone else has said in this thread, keep it! Especially if ur other subjects are shit scaling, or if ur expecting band 5s for everything

KEEP IT!!! Trust me I'm a gold member k
It really depends on the individual person and their school. 58% doesn't mean much when there's not really any other info to take into account e.g. rank.

HSC

don't have kids.
Average insult for an average noob.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
you should drop it, simply because of the reasons you listed above.
you are right - it is more worthwhile to spend time on some of your subjects rather than wasting your time on 3u since it won't count for you.

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
Maybe you could try doing one of the past papers posted here in the resources, and see how you go in those - post your here and people can judge more accurately.
Since 3U maths is essentially just 2U maths but slightly more advanced, it can only help you raise your 2U mark..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)