Should Muslim immigration to Australia be stopped? (2 Viewers)

Should Muslim immigration to Australia be stopped?

• Yes

Votes: 60 30.9%
  • No

Votes: 116 59.8%
  • Dont care tbqh because either way I couldnt care less.

Votes: 18 9.3%

• Total voters

redmayne

HSC
Reply to my post nebuchanezzar, I would love to see what feeble retorts you have. Love.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Fucking A man - finally someone who can step back and break this shit into basic logic so even the retard hippies could grasp this argument.
+1
Says the Greek. Go indulge in some dolma hairy boy.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Nebucafaghead is a lanky distorted fuck who makes sweeping generalisations about the global Muslim population, and who has made very shallow interpretations of Islamic texts.

Poor guy. Must be shit being unable to really collate the bigger picture.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Reply to my post nebuchanezzar, I would love to see what feeble retorts you have. Love.
Your post was basically, "oh hey Islam might be evil but so is Christianity."

Even if that was true, and it isn't, it doesn't disprove a thing I've said about Islam. You moron, so all my points concerning Islam and the need to restrict Muslim immigration still stand. But hey, I wouldn't be against restricting immigration to prevent the KKK getting citizenship either.

:rofl:

honestly what were you trying to prove. hahahahaha. :rofl:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Nebucafaghead is a lanky distorted fuck who makes sweeping generalisations about the global Muslim population, and who has made very shallow interpretations of Islamic texts.

Poor guy. Must be shit being unable to really collate the bigger picture.
What makes it all the more funny is that you actually thought that I was pro-Islam because I was anti-Israel this whole time. Hahahahahaha. The enemy of your enemy is not your friend, honey. Hahahahahahahaha.

Weak minded dog, much like the rest of you Islamic imbeciles. The intelligent among us hate all evil equally, and don't tolerate one form of evil simply because it opposes another evil.

:shoot::shoot::shoot:

redmayne

HSC
Your post was basically, "oh hey Islam might be evil but so is Christianity."

Even if that was true, and it isn't, it doesn't disprove a thing I've said about Islam. You moron, so all my points concerning Islam and the need to restrict Muslim immigration still stand. But hey, I wouldn't be against restricting immigration to prevent the KKK getting citizenship either.

honestly what were you trying to prove. hahahahaha. :rofl:
Haha wow one thing I didn't even need to prove is that you're an unbelievably slow person, you did that yourself.

What I was trying to prove, and did, is that Christianity can have as much, if not more, negative influence on the world as Islam. If you think it boiled down to me calling them both evil, you're even dumber than I thought.

In proving that, your double standards are fairly obvious. For the shallow mind such as your own, let us compare the KKK to a Muslim terrorist organisation. Both horrible, both religion motivated. But, you would ban the entire Muslim religion because of one terrorist group. Yet you would only ban the KKK, why not all Christians?

Throughout history, Christianity has been much, much more divisive and destructive than Islam. But, because you can't look beyond your personal context, you don't understand that.

So, either argue for the equally ridiculous blanket ban on all religious immigration, or realise that it's quite stupid to deny a person entry to a country based on the actions of a minority in their religion.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Islam is a growing threat, and the threat is real enough to have cost thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of deaths worldwide. This is not limited to terrorism: Muslim countries war with one another constantly, Muslim thugs bully innocents in our streets, and Muslim leaders permit rape in their preachinsg at church. This is not Australia, and this is not what we're about.

The same cannot be said of Christianity, whose influence in world affairs is remarkably positive. Whereas Islam preaches hatred and death, Christianity teaches loving, caring, and giving. Perhaps there was a time when Christianity was a harmful influence. THIS TIME IS NOT NOW AND THERE IS NO EQUIVALENCE BETWEEN ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY.

There are batshit insane organisations that find hatred in the teachings of Christianity, but these people are a feeble minority WHO DO NOT POSE A THREAT TO AUSTRALIA, OR ITS VALUES. This is in direct contrast to Islam, where there are a SIGNIFICANT NUMBER of people who are finding solace in extremist ideologies THAT DO POSE A THREAT TO AUSTRALIA.

So what we have, are two religions.
a) A religion that is sometimes peaceful but which contains a substantial number of people who practice extremism that poses a threat to Australia
b) A religion that is almost always peaceful and doesn't pose any real threat to Australia

There is no double standard, you are merely trying to act as if there is one. There is not. And furthermore, don't try to pretend that the KKK or the IRA poses any threat to Australia, because they do not. Muslims do pose a direct threat to Australia, because we are a Western country that does not (en masse) practice Islam: We are their enemy.

You stupid douche.

redmayne

HSC
Islam is a growing threat, and the threat is real enough to have cost thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of deaths worldwide. This is not limited to terrorism: Muslim countries war with one another constantly, Muslim thugs bully innocents in our streets, and Muslim leaders permit rape in their preachinsg at church. This is not Australia, and this is not what we're about.

The same cannot be said of Christianity, whose influence in world affairs is remarkably positive. Whereas Islam preaches hatred and death, Christianity teaches loving, caring, and giving. Perhaps there was a time when Christianity was a harmful influence. THIS TIME IS NOT NOW AND THERE IS NO EQUIVALENCE BETWEEN ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY.

There are batshit insane organisations that find hatred in the teachings of Christianity, but these people are a feeble minority WHO DO NOT POSE A THREAT TO AUSTRALIA, OR ITS VALUES. This is in direct contrast to Islam, where there are a SIGNIFICANT NUMBER of people who are finding solace in extremist ideologies THAT DO POSE A THREAT TO AUSTRALIA.

So what we have, are two religions.
a) A religion that is sometimes peaceful but which contains a substantial number of people who practice extremism that poses a threat to Australia
b) A religion that is almost always peaceful and doesn't pose any real threat to Australia

There is no double standard, you are merely trying to act as if there is one. There is not. And furthermore, don't try to pretend that the KKK or the IRA poses any threat to Australia, because they do not. Muslims do pose a direct threat to Australia, because we are a Western country that does not (en masse) practice Islam: We are their enemy.

You stupid douche.
Yep, loser.

How many Muslim countries are currently "warring with eachother"? Give me one major Middle Eastern conflict not involving the US.

And I suppose the minority of street crime performed by Muslims is different to the vast majority that's performed by your average Aussie bloke?

Muslim leaders may promote rape in some case. But Christian leaders actually rape in some cases. Sexual abuse around the world! Yay!

Here's your definitive list of Christianity's "remarkably positive" influence on the world:

• The Crusades
  • The Inquisition
  • Persecution of the Jews (Anti-semitism official doctrine of the church up to 1964)
  • Injustice towards women
  • Forced, aggressive, violent conversion of indigenous peoples (Sth America, Africa, Australia, Pacific, Asia)
  • African slave trade
  • Victimising scientists since its beginnings
  • Conflict in Ireland
  • Fairly destructive role in the Middle East
  • Implicitly supported Hitler, abandoned their so-called morals
  • Rape and torture of orphans and children globally
  • Rwanda (most Catholic African country, where priests, nuns, bishops are on trial for inciting the massacre of fellow Rwandans)
  • Refusing to allow condoms, while admitting AIDS is bad. This has caused millions and millions of deaths.
  • Condemning gays, vilifying people for what they are
  • Integral in the stolen generation

And that is far from all.

The bold ones are still going on today.

Now your turn, list for me examples of its positive influence. Go!

Relative to the size of the Islamic religion, the number of extremists is not "substantial". Frankly, it's ridiculous to suggest that. They have a small minority who interpret the teachings very differently, just like Christianity.

You're so one-eyed, it's unbelievable. You're like a diehard fan of a football team. The epitome of bias. Only your team is right, and you won't accept anything else.

Stubborn fool.

Last edited:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
lol. we better ban Christianity right now from Australia because of the Inquisition, and because they "victimise scientists"

loltf

redmayne

HSC
lol. we better ban Christianity right now from Australia because of the Inquisition, and because they "victimise scientists"

loltf

You struggling with what I mean there?

Over hundreds of years, the Church has imprisoned, tortured and harassed scientists attempting to advance the human race. From Galileo saying the sun was the centre of the solar system, to stem cells today. Christian extremist groups, particularly in the US, the home of Christian fundamentalism, frequently attack abortion clinics and research centres.

You know why they do this? Because science is answering all the questions that we couldn't answer thousands of years ago, when in our ignorance and fear we created religions. And the Church fears this. They fear people knowing the truth.

I digress.

I'm sick of arguing with a poor excuse for a human being, who tries to feign objectivity but is fundamentally biased towards Christianity.

You're such an idiot. I never said we should ban Christian immigration, and the same applies to Islam. Banning Christians on the basis of their actions towards science is as stupid as banning Muslims on the basis of terrorism.

Ban a terrorist from entering. Ban a criminal. Ban any single person that deserves it. But banning an entire culture is the serious, active version of childish stereotyping.

Now go get a life and learn about the real world. You've been on this thing for 5 years and made over 7000 posts, you obviously should have used your time better.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
uh oh. Christians like, did bad things to Galileo hundreds of years ago? THATS RELEVANT!

Unlike those Muslims who continue to attack us on our own soil and the soils of lands on which we're attempting to help them.

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
uh oh. Christians like, did bad things to Galileo hundreds of years ago? THATS RELEVANT!

Unlike those Muslims who continue to attack us on our own soil and the soils of lands on which we're attempting to help them.
When was the last time we were attacked by Muslims on our own soil, or indeed anywhere?

I don't see how banning them would help anyway, even if it was a huge problem. The 9/11 attackers entered the US on legal visas. All terrorists have to do to circumvent a law banning muslims is say they are not muslims when they come here.

Would you ban Muslim tourists too, since a short visa is all they need to come here to execute a terrorist attack?

redmayne

HSC

You seem to be ignoring the many things I pointed out Christianity is doing today. As in, now. Right this moment.

Wow, it really is quite astounding.

You actually believe the shit that's coming out of your mouth.

You've been brainwashed into believing Islam's crimes are somehow worse than those of Christianity's.

You seriously need to get some perspective. Putting aside your rudimentary understanding of the world, put yourself in an average guy's shoes in Afghanistan. You live a somewhat poor life, but you don't mind because it's always been like that. A foreign military force invades, without you or any of your countrymen's permission, from a culture traditionally anti-Islam. They don't understand or approve of your ways, so they approach them with hostility. They don't really improve your living conditions; violence and bloodshed actually increase. From both the extremists of your religion who you condemn, and the might of the western/US military.

The point being, it may not feel like "help" to him. When faced with that kind of life, who knows what a man would do.

The only times terrorism and extremism develop in a culture - the only time - is when it's alienated and attacked. I'm not saying that excuses it, far from it, but if you want to really help them, stop being such a xenophobic knob and start treating them as human beings.

I'm finished with you now. Do some real learning, then get back to me.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
This vile dogma that purports to be a peaceful religion should be exterminated and be done away with. The adherents of this loathsome religion have a wild propensity to discharge petulant behaviour which is not dissimilar to that of a prima donna in a playground when they have a bone to pick.

Salman Rushdie writes a book loosely based on their pervert/prophet and millions purvey their outrage with violence, and a fatwa is issued demanding the murder of Rushdie.

Shitheads in Spain are dissatisfied with Spanish foreign policy, so they opt to blow up their trains which leads to the death of 200 people.

British Muslims attack their own country and kill 56.

You have the Shiite and Sunni divide with both loathing one another. Bomb after bomb goes off in the streets of Iraq because of this shit. This isn't a Loyalist/Unionist divide which is fundamentally political in Ireland and Northern Ireland; it's a systemic problem which is deep rooted within the Islamic dumphole and it will persist until the shithole eventually implodes.

This gay religion is at odds with Judea-Christian ideals which underpin Western society, and consequently, these swine must be disallowed from entering our country.
Bigoted crap veiled with big words.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Your imbecility is laid bare with your simple and 'small' words. Anyway, repudiate the ideas I propagate rather than sling mud please.
I would repudiate your ideas if they had an ounce of reason. As they don't and I need to go, I shall ignore their blatant stupidity.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
When was the last time we were attacked by Muslims on our own soil, or indeed anywhere?

I don't see how banning them would help anyway, even if it was a huge problem. The 9/11 attackers entered the US on legal visas. All terrorists have to do to circumvent a law banning muslims is say they are not muslims when they come here.

Would you ban Muslim tourists too, since a short visa is all they need to come here to execute a terrorist attack?
No Muslim would lie to do that though - that's the beauty of it! They can't sin against Allah! :D

And yes, I would ban Muslim tourists.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
redmayne said:
You seem to be ignoring the many things I pointed out Christianity is doing today. As in, now. Right this moment.
What, like making AIDS in Africa or some shit? I don't see how this affects me as a white Australian. Why would I want to ban Christians from my country because of their stance on abortion which, incidentally, I think stands to reason.

Islam presents a clear and present danger to me as a white Australian: They hate white people, they hate people that do not follow Islam, and ALL MUSLIMS would like to KILL those who do not follow Islam. Add to that jealousy, and anger over our efforts to liberate them from their tyrannical rulers.

You seriously need to get some perspective. Putting aside your rudimentary understanding of the world, put yourself in an average guy's shoes in Afghanistan. You live a somewhat poor life, but you don't mind because it's always been like that. A foreign military force invades, without you or any of your countrymen's permission, from a culture traditionally anti-Islam. They don't understand or approve of your ways, so they approach them with hostility. They don't really improve your living conditions; violence and bloodshed actually increase. From both the extremists of your religion who you condemn, and the might of the western/US military.
So you admit that you're a terrorist sympathiser hmm? Typical. Where's my fridge magnet?

The only times terrorism and extremism develop in a culture - the only time - is when it's alienated and attacked. I'm not saying that excuses it, far from it, but if you want to really help them, stop being such a xenophobic knob and start treating them as human beings.
Why did the Muslims in France start rioting and whatever? France accepted them and welcomed them. Why? Because Muslims are inherently violent.

What about Spain and Britain? Same thing.

There was no war being waged on Afghanistan at the time of 9/11 and the Taliban ruled Afghanistan which meant that Al Qaeda had no enemies. No provovation and yet they still attacked God blessed America.

And Bali? Did we push the Indonesians over the edge? did we? Did We? DID WE!?!?!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)