Should Muslim immigration to Australia be stopped? (3 Viewers)

Should Muslim immigration to Australia be stopped?

• Yes

Votes: 60 30.9%
  • No

Votes: 116 59.8%
  • Dont care tbqh because either way I couldnt care less.

Votes: 18 9.3%

• Total voters
HSC
N/A
I'll disclose this in order to refute Mirakon's allegation, no not his allegation, his lie that I'm a bigot.

I am not a bigot. I am a Christian with a Middle Eastern background. My father is Egyptian and mother is Syrian. I have darkish skin, not too dark though. However, I don't feel alienated and my entire family has assimilated into Australian culture well, enjoying blessings such as AFL and cricket. I also love this country and pledge allegiance to it.

Why is it that Christian families from the Middle East can embrace Australian culture and assimilate, whereas their Islamic counterparts cannot? It's because their vile religion takes precedence over all else and thus compels them to reject Western ideals.

Let them live in their mud huts and worship their puny prophet who fondles girls in their own country. They can stay the fuck away from the West and not dilute it with their fascism.
you're a shit cunt

I dont pledge allegiance to the state......omg i must be a muZZIE as well...

ay0_x

HSC
FACT: Islam says the paragon of human virtue and goodness is/was Mohammed.

FACT: Mohammed kept slaves, fucked a 12 year old, married 9 women, fucked dozens of concubines, spread his word by the sword, was illiterate, couldn't make up his mind about whether or not alcohol was forbidden, was a gold digger, hated black people...

Hrm.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC

FACT: Mohammed kept slaves, fucked a 12 year old, married 9 women, fucked dozens of concubines, spread his word by the sword, was illiterate, couldn't make up his mind about whether or not alcohol was forbidden, was a gold digger, hated black people...

Hrm.
<3 you

M3riJaan

Another Member
HSC
Fellow muslims, remember what the teachers told us in primary school about bullies. They are attention whores, so ignore them, and eventually they'll find another race/religion to bag out in cowardly fear of the unravelment of their insecurities.

And if not, who cares? That's why they're here on the net, keyboard warring.

ay0_x

HSC
Fellow muslims, remember what the teachers told us in primary school about bullies. They are attention whores, so ignore them, and eventually they'll find another race/religion to bag out in cowardly fear of the unravelment of their insecurities.

And if not, who cares? That's why they're here on the net, keyboard warring.
What I love about this post is that I was clearly out as an apostate back in high school and I would voice my anti-islam opinions very loudly.

Internet shminternet. Even the real world knows about your corruption now guys. Give it up.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
they won't give it up. they'll continue to ramble on about raw meat and blow up beloved landmarks

its all they know and its inherent to their nature

ay0_x

HSC
Really Neb I have no idea if you're a troll or not; but those 2 things, are alas, not the biggest problems with Islam. says a lot when the condonement of rape and terrorism are secondary issues. *sigh*

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
im intrigued. im new to common sense having endorsed Islam for so long. Pray (not to Allah), do tell, what are the main problems in your eyes?

ay0_x

HSC
im intrigued. im new to common sense having endorsed Islam for so long. Pray (not to Allah), do tell, what are the main problems in your eyes?

obvious trolling sux m8

:

sexism
treatment of their children (beat him if he's 10 and he doesn't pray!)
guidelines for adulthood (a girl is a woman when she menstruates? Really? REALLY?)
pedophilia (see above)
more sexism (hey fatima you can have half the inheritance mohammed has even though you are disabled and can't really work and he is a wealthy business man, he has a penis so he rawks)
more sexism (sup moe go marry a christian or jew, fatima you need a muslim)
definition of rape (oh hey fatima you got raped? ok imma need a confession from your rapist, or the witnesses of 4 muslim men. oh you cant provide them? you fucking whore, you need to be stoned to death for fornication)
more sexism (fatima you cant divorce abdul unless he cheats on you ok)
more sexism (abdul these are your 4 wives fatima khadija sarah and zazzy)
random stupid rules (you cant own anything in the likeness of a human.. no status no action figures no dolls)
hijab
the fact that women are seen as sexless beings. (guys can pray topless? okay? what if i'm perving on them and am turned on by their abs? doesn't that equate to a guy staring at fatima's chest?!)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

Hrm.
...so what do other boslims think about this?

BBJ im looking at you, and others too.

HSC
N/A
...so what do other boslims think about this?

BBJ im looking at you, and others too.
yeah bro! im going to go slit my wrists because she hurt my feeling :(

and then blow shit.

Honestly, I could not give a flying fuck what anyone says about Islam....Im the one that created the fucking thread...

HSC
N/A
guidelines for adulthood (a girl is a woman when she menstruates? Really? REALLY?)
I did not need Islam to tell me that. Fucking sped...well I wouldnt say "woman" on technicality grounds....but you get my point.

Last edited:

ay0_x

HSC
I did not need Islam to tell me that. Fucking sped...well I wouldnt say "woman" on technicality grounds....but you get my point.
well Islam says woman on technicality grounds, who are you to argue with Allah? Islam says an 11 year old menstruating girl is capable of giving consent about whom she marries. Who are you to argue? THIS IS ALLAH'S WORD, YOU SCUMBAG.

HSC
N/A
well Islam says woman on technicality grounds, who are you to argue with Allah? Islam says an 11 year old menstruating girl is capable of giving consent about whom she marries. Who are you to argue? THIS IS ALLAH'S WORD, YOU SCUMBAG.
If she has reached puberty she is physically capable of giving birth to a child. ffs, I know 25 year olds who are not capable to give consent on who they marry.

I do not care about man made ages or what not or what allah says is correct. Anything that contradicts nature can fuck itself.

If an 11 year old wants cock from a 40 year old thats her problem..honestly....she got dick before you thats why you are cut

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Stop all immigration to all or allow immigration to all.
prease, no discriminate!

lockdown australian borders from christian, english, indonesian, islam and all other ethnic and religion groups with gun sentries, long hard submarine, razor wires, sea mines, sea men or allow every one of them to pass.

ay0_x

HSC
If she has reached puberty she is physically capable of giving birth to a child. ffs, I know 25 year olds who are not capable to give consent on who they marry.

I do not care about man made ages or what not or what allah says is correct. Anything that contradicts nature can fuck itself.

If an 11 year old wants cock from a 40 year old thats her problem..honestly....she got dick before you thats why you are cut

Oh my god what the fuck.
Okay man.
dont ever take medication.
Don't let anyone in your family get chemo or radiotherapy.
Don't eat any processed foods.

Dude stop using a fucking computer.
It contradicts nature.

an 11 year old is not mentally developed enough to decide if she wants cock from anything okay, you weird fuck.

HSC
N/A
Oh my god what the fuck.
Okay man.
dont ever take medication.
Don't let anyone in your family get chemo or radiotherapy.
Don't eat any processed foods.

Dude stop using a fucking computer.
It contradicts nature.

an 11 year old is not mentally developed enough to decide if she wants cock from anything okay, you weird fuck.
Who the fuck are you? If an 11 year old has gone through puberty then she is capable of experiencing sexual intercourse. Deal with you fucking stupid idiot

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Stop all immigration to all or allow immigration to all.
prease, no discriminate!

lockdown australian borders from christian, english, indonesian, islam and all other ethnic and religion groups with gun sentries, long hard submarine, razor wires, sea mines, sea men or allow every one of them to pass.
Come now Uncle: What threat do Buddhists pose to Australia?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)