Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2 Viewers)

neuro_logik

HSC
I have friends who are girls, but never had a gf...... :( I need some action...... the downside of being a sociable nerd *sits in corner and cries*.

fatmuscle

HSC
neuro_logik said:
I have friends who are girls, but never had a gf...... :( I need some action...... the downside of being a sociable nerd *sits in corner and cries*.

YOU ARE A NERD!!!

But i'm probably one of those ppl who would love to have ur skills

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
neuro_logik, change your sig, unless of course you've already had your rep status revoked...

Back on track, I don't have a girlfriend, and don't intend to.

"Oo! Go shopping with me! I want that dress in that window over there! Oo! Say I'm the only one, say you love me. Do I look fat in this?"

I have no time or patience for that nonsense.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
now thats what i call frank!!

you hit the g-spot! touchdown!
that is so true....yet i have never had a gf.. :D

MasterP

Come to Daddy
HSC
No serious girlfriends.

Also, my school is a cesspool of bad genes, I would not touch that shite with a ten foot pole.

choc-chip

HSC
i had a lotta guy frds,but neva had a serious relationship. i told my frds dat i will stay in single in the next 3 three yrs, they go:"trust me.u won't survive! tell me watz da point 2 keep dis bloody life going without having some1 u love who also loves u?i know u gonna tell me u love ur parents, n ur parents love u, but itz totally different kind of love!tell me how u gonna survive when most of ur frds r all having gfs/bfs?"
itz unrealistic 2 plan for a gf or bf, u neva know watz gonna be happened, n yerr

S

Shuter

choc-chip said:
i had a lotta guy frds,but neva had a serious relationship. i told my frds dat i will stay in single in the next 3 three yrs, they go:"trust me.u won't survive! tell me watz da point 2 keep dis bloody life going without having some1 u love who also loves u?i know u gonna tell me u love ur parents, n ur parents love u, but itz totally different kind of love!tell me how u gonna survive when most of ur frds r all having gfs/bfs?"
itz unrealistic 2 plan for a gf or bf, u neva know watz gonna be happened, n yerr
Gah with english like that guys are going to get turned off strait away.

HSC
choc-chip said:
this is not an sms

gronkboyslim

HSC
so u telling me half of yalls goal in life is to never get laid, never have a gf. just marry some fat bitch ya mum picks out from the net ?

be realistic.
yall is whack.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
^^^ Are you an African-America? Then shut up with all the black talk!

Last edited:

is a roflcopter
HSC
i believe highschoolers are capable of having a relationship
but some are stupid enough to let it get in the way of academics

ChrisE

HSC
ive never had a serious girlfriend and frankly i dont care. i can go out have fun with my mates, concentrate on my studies, and be my own person. its not that i havent had the opportunity to have girlfriends because ive had many opportunites its that i didnt want one at that time. now that the hsc is over, things may be a bit different :uhhuh:

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
How do you circumsize a Redneck?
Kick his sister in the mouth.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
Just because we haven't had a girlfriend or boyfriend doesn't mean that we're not going to have one ever.

... No, wait, let me re-phrase that so you'll get it:

Just coz we ain't had no girlfriend or boyfriend don't mean we ain't never gonna have one, you dig?
Werd, thats worthy of a rep!

moseley

gronkboyslim said:
so u telling me half of yalls goal in life is to never get laid, never have a gf. just marry some fat bitch ya mum picks out from the net ?

be realistic.
yall is whack.
just cause we dont have g/f dosent mean we dont have sex and pick up chicks, i find that the main reason i dont have a g/f is beacsue i m scared of commitment.

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
i dont want a relationship...i jus want a fuck buddy ..no seriously

twiddla

Never really had nething that has developed into what i would call a proper relationship. However I don't believe this means that I can't communicate with girls. I'm usually pretty talkative amongst my friends and that includes female friends. My personal opinion is you are ready for a relationship when you can honestly love someone for non-lustful reasons. That is not to say they aren't physically attractive, but u should be able to love the whole person.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)