Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (3 Viewers)

piratedebbie

HSC
exactly it i think. alot of ppl keep it pretty high up teher in the priority list tho.... so others dont understand why few ppl dont want a partner

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
People at this age are too young for relationships. Even in university, you still lack the maturity. I'm well and truly of the belief that dating is only for the 25 year old and above, sex after marriage etc.

Because sure, you may think you're ready. let's see if you still think you're ready when your girlfriend is having her first pregnancy.

arson_system

Wanna Learn ?
HSC
piratedebbie said:
yeh ive never had a bf, not too worried about not getting or getting one either.. i prefer playing the field... but im not a slut, i just dont like getting emotionally attached to guys i dont like all that much.
i agree with u...tatz my thinkin too.

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Yeah I made it through high school without a girlfriend and without seeing or conversing with many (if any) girls at all.
Joys of an all boys school am I right fellas?

piratedebbie

HSC
most ppl have relationships to fit in? na, well alot do, but i dont think ur right. some ppl do find ppl that suit them hell mad
i just havent, and im not going to pretend to suit someone and try and like them like half the kids my age

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
ummm... i see that as pretty sad...

and the fact that your proud.. i don get it..
lmao yeah - he's probably one of those "always look on the bright side of life" wankers :rolleyes:

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Phanatical said:
People at this age are too young for relationships. Even in university, you still lack the maturity. I'm well and truly of the belief that dating is only for the 25 year old and above, sex after marriage etc.

Because sure, you may think you're ready. let's see if you still think you're ready when your girlfriend is having her first pregnancy.
so you know when you are mature enough for a relationship when you are emotionally and financially capable of raising a child?

HSC
Phanatical said:

relationships don't neccessarily involve unprotected sex....stupid people in stupid relationships do though

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
crazyhomo said:
so you know when you are mature enough for a relationship when you are emotionally and financially capable of raising a child?
That's a damn good way to put it.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
I'm sick of bloody women already and I've never even had a serious girlfriend! I'm gonna wait for about 3-5 years before I go out hunting.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
Xargon said:
YAY, i made it through high school without girlfreind!

And I am happy because of it, no regrets

Who else has done the same? just out of curousity, not cos i want to get together with you. i think im going to be single for another three years
yeh i never had a bf before.. not in a hurry to have one nor waiting to get one..

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
how are you going to be ready when your dream girl crosses your path and you don't have the social skills to communicate effectively?

HSC
Jago said:
how are you going to be ready when your dream girl crosses your path and you don't have the social skills to communicate effectively?
i dont think you need to of been in a relationship in the past to gain enough social skills to talk to a member of the opposite sex

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i haven't had a gf yet. and probaly ain't gonna be successful in the near future. and i have no idea why...

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
me neither, never had a gf, im looking for one but yea no luck, ive been told im a weird and quirky person so guess i need to find that one girl that get along with me. meh, owell

G

Gavvvvvin

SpoRTsGaL said:
I went through high school without a boyfriend (actually, my whole life... I've never been kissed either..)
Wow you sound like me. Except replace boyfriend with girlfriend :p

moseley

i had a couple of g/f in primary school but none since and pround of it, im happily single.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)