Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
Everyone says they don't mind being single but on the inside their hanging on in quite desperation.

T

Testpilot

Iheartpaulfrank said:
Yeah that's true, but I've never known what it's like to not be single.
Relax, you're only 18-19. Those your age who've had relationships were generally in school where stereotypically the relationship isn't that meaningful so you haven't missed out on much.

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
Pace_T said:
sprinkles ur the first 1 i heard say that if the perfect person came along u'd reject them!! hey, each to their own i guess!
yeah, it probably seems weird lol :eek:

HSC
Testpilot said:
Relax, you're only 18-19. Those your age who've had relationships were generally in school where stereotypically the relationship isn't that meaningful so you haven't missed out on much.
I tell that to myself too. Also I'm not even 18 yet. Yeah and all those high-school relationships I witnessed did not seem to mean much anyway. I guess uni's the place to look!

Pace_T

HSC
Iheartpaulfrank said:
I tell that to myself too. Also I'm not even 18 yet. Yeah and all those high-school relationships I witnessed did not seem to mean much anyway. I guess uni's the place to look!
yeah u have 3 long years to look for a guy in uni! but in my opinion i reckon its harder to find the right person from uni than it was at school, i dont know why. maybe its coz i go to unsw *shudder* haha

HSC
most people in this thread sound like they are just kidding themself and would love to be in a relationship

HSC
Pace_T said:
yeah u have 3 long years to look for a guy in uni! but in my opinion i reckon its harder to find the right person from uni than it was at school, i dont know why. maybe its coz i go to unsw *shudder* haha
Correction, I have 4 more years to look! :p And I go to USYD so that helps :)

Pace_T

HSC
Iheartpaulfrank said:
Correction, I have 4 more years to look! :p And I go to USYD so that helps :)
lol eva since i started uni i wantd to transfer out, it gives practically no hope to those who wish to find their first partner at uni lol

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
whenur at a uni and u cant get rrots, most eople are hanging on in quiet desperation but people dont wanna seem desperate so they say i enhoy freedom of being single.

goosiegoo

HSC
Pace_T said:
i dont get it, so many people say they dont mind being single. but from what i notice when a half decent girl/guy comes along their way they want a relationship? ur all just saying u dont mind coz u cant seeing anything changing soon!
lol
If you say you 'don't mind being single' it doesn't mean you love it and want to keep it that way, you just don't have any issues with it. Doesn't mean if someone comes along you're going to say no.
It's like if i say 'i don't mind not having chocolate', if someone comes along and offers some free chocolate to you there's still a large possibility you will take it.

(I always mind not having chocolate).

Pace_T

HSC
goosiegoo said:
If you say you 'don't mind being single' it doesn't mean you love it and want to keep it that way, you just don't have any issues with it. Doesn't mean if someone comes along you're going to say no.
It's like if i say 'i don't mind not having chocolate', if someone comes along and offers some free chocolate to you there's still a large possibility you will take it.

(I always mind not having chocolate).
good point. i guess iw as just saying it befoer coz someone said they thought being single is fun. oh and i was trying to start an argument too hehe :eek:

TessaVance89

HSC
bflaaaaaaaaaaaz said:
well if thats you in that pic you'd better get used to it! #involuntary shudder
That is Peter Davidson as Dr Who, lol. Do you not watch tv? (Pic has changed)

Now pic is of Me and Det.Steve Hayden

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)