Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

Legham

HSC
An argument's an argument. They're still gay. And this is BoS, we don't need to be polite :)

xXeMoxXxCoRexX

you can't be half as emo
on a grassy knoll, overlooking the dregs of the lu
HSC
melmelzz said:
i was single for a year before i met my boyfriend, the first day i met up with him was the time he asked me out, and we're been going for 10 months now. It seems all too perfect, we hardly fight, we always have little arguments here and there but we work it out perfectly.
Sometimes i find it too perfect i tend to start an argument all for the sake of it...so i can feel like others.. some people fight alot. i hardly .. LOL
He's cheating on you.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Sprinkles~ said:
I don't know about anyone else but I really don't mind being single, I want to be single. It wouldn't matter if the perfect guy came along I still wouldn't start a relationship, it's just about the last thing on my mind and something I don't want at all. :p
That, and your perfect guy would not want you because you are ugly.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
lexonfire said:
ooh ooh i join the bendeguz bandwagon, i'm a self proclaimed soloist, yessss!! :eek:
you're female, he's male, meet up for some light conversation and rape.

lala2

Banned
HSC
I'm 18 and never been in a relationship. Never kissed. Never had sex. So there you go.

Pace_T

HSC
lala2 said:
I'm 18 and never been in a relationship. Never kissed. Never had sex. So there you go.
i feel sorry for u :(
actually, back in skool i use to flirt with girls coz they never got attention from the guys. i tried to make them feel a bit better by not letting them feel left out.. but now that i think about it, it was probably slack hey lol

and as for starting arguments out of nowhere, i thought that was normal if things are "too perfect". gotta have an argument sometime right? i guess arguments once a month isnt often enough for some girls :p

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Pace_T said:
actually, back in skool i use to flirt with girls coz they never got attention from the guys. i tried to make them feel a bit better by not letting them feel left out.. but now that i think about it, it was probably slack hey lol

and as for starting arguments out of nowhere, i thought that was normal if things are "too perfect". gotta have an argument sometime right? i guess arguments once a month isnt often enough for some girls :p
did you secks them ?

K

katie_tully

so i laughed at this thread until i realised i know no less than 4 people, over 50, who have never had a partner. not even for a day. needless to say theyre useless fuckheads and it's probably better theyll never breed...

lala2

Banned
HSC
Well, I was in an all girls' school from Years 8-12 so that didn't help. And with the exception of two guys I can think off the straight of the top of my head, I would not want to touch the guys in pharmacy with a ten foot pole.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)