Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Haha! Well that is good point. I am talking to Lisa right now. I'm not picking. I didn't know she was in here before i posted!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
=)lisa said:
maybe
maybe not
I am not a stalker, just to let you know. I saw you sig, and it said "Chatswood". From that I just guessed it.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
Riet said:
It is better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all.
I agree but what is the point of DATING someone, if you do not think it is going to last.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
want2bdifferent said:
that is just wrong. btw i do not believe in sex before marriage
Agreed. (unless for a good reason, even though I doubt that there is a good reason)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
I agree but what is the point of DATING someone, if you do not think it is going to last.
How do you know it's not going to last unless you try?

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
Agreed. (unless for a good reason, even though I doubt that there is a good reason)
if a person loves you they will love you enough to wait

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
Riet said:
How do you know it's not going to last unless you try?
I mean why would ask them out or date if you didnt think it is going to last or are not looking for marriage.

that is like going up to me and saying, i dont want a long relationship or a marriage but can i go out with you anyway for a little while
what is the point

if i was in a relationship and i didnt think it was going to last i would end it.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
I mean why would ask them out or date if you didnt think it is going to last or are not looking for marriage.

that is like going up to me and saying, i dont want a long relationship or a marriage but can i go out with you anyway for a little while
what is the point

if i was in a relationship and i didnt think it was going to last i would end it.
Because it can be fun spending time with someone and having a deep and meaningful connection with them even without sex?

Why do you have close friends (of either gender)? If you can't see why people would want to date you're pretty dumb.

Edit: And how do you know a relationship is going to last if you never start it?

HSC
emytaylor164 said:

what is the point

or hang out before dating or not ask them out unless if you honestly believe it is going to last, then if it doesnt it doesnt. I know of people who have broken up with people cos they didnt think they would get married.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)