Situations in which teachers make themselves look like retards (1 Viewer)

khfreakau

HSC
Our maths teacher makes the most use of the smartboard of any teacher I know. He did a course in computing, so he knows what he's doing with it. Not only that, he uses the smartboard each lesson to teach us theory from some powerpoints he's created, and when we have trouble with any of the questions he's set, he'll do it on the smartboard and upload it to his blog so that we can get worked solutions for the questions we can't do. It's really good (Y)

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
Do you have different teachers for 2U, 3U and 4U ohexploitable? I had the same teacher for all 3 and our 2U and 3U class was the same so my teacher could teach topics in any order he wanted. Anyways your 2U teacher should get fired rofl

Official

Bring it on
HSC
Do you have different teachers for 2U, 3U and 4U ohexploitable? I had the same teacher for all 3 and our 2U and 3U class was the same so my teacher could teach topics in any order he wanted. Anyways your 2U teacher should get fired rofl
Believe me tho, some of the things I've seen in the past make that fail look tame

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't get it...
This is my set-up too.

My English teacher can't read! Like literally, can't read. She reads words like colonisation as "colonialisation" and similarly as "similarilary" and writhing as "withering".
*Facepalm* I fuckin' hate her.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Riproot, he should've used the product rule. u = x, v = (x-2)^3 and then vu' + uv'...

HSC
Uni Grad
Last year I had the same teacher for 2/3/4U but this year there's been timetable conflicts so the 2U and 3U classes had to join. Unfortunately, the 2U class is like 6 months behind the 3U class so it's pretty much a death sentence for any 3U student not motivated to go on with their own work (everyone except me pretty much).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)