SMS results (1 Viewer)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Probably around that time, perhaps even 5-10 minutes earlier.

Ethanescence

HSC
N/A
Anyone know around what time the txts will be sent/received?
The txts will be sent around 6 am, I'd say. But it might be between 6:00 - 6:10 until they are received, as there are probably a few thousand txts being sent over the state at the same time which could cause some backlog. The same happens with New Year's - most people send txts around 12:00, but sometimes it takes at least 10 minutes for the txts to be received.

Last edited:

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Probably around that time, perhaps even 5-10 minutes earlier.
The txts will be sent around 6 am, I'd say. But it might be between 6:00 - 6:10 until they are received, as there are probably a few thousand txts being sent over the state at the same time which could cause some backlog. The same happens with New Year's - most people send txts around 12:00, but sometimes it takes at least 10 minutes for the txts to be received.
Oh really? I was told results online at 6am and txts receieed at 10am which i thought was a little late.

Thanks for clearing that up :D

Kujah

HSC
N/A
It really depends on the person and how it goes on Wednesday... I vaguely remember getting my results via SMS just before the results came online.

Scinery

HSC
how come we dont get ATAR's by sms too

or do we?

i'd hate having difficulty accessing the website...

jet

Banned
HSC
how come we dont get ATAR's by sms too

or do we?

i'd hate having difficulty accessing the website...
I'm not sure how the UAC handles it, but I had no problem last year with the HSC results website. I was up at 6 am, though only because my mother woke me up.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I'm not sure how the UAC handles it, but I had no problem last year with the HSC results website. I was up at 6 am, though only because my mother woke me up.
LOL i love how some parents are more worried about their kid's ATAR than the kids themselves XD

jirwin

HSC
I received the SMS at 5.50am both years (accelerated). Can't quite remember about online results though.

wsm91

HSC
hi sorry for being noob here..once we get these final marks do we enter these into the SAM cacuator for the atar estimate?/
Thanks for helping

HSC
Uni Grad
hi sorry for being noob here..once we get these final marks do we enter these into the SAM cacuator for the atar estimate?/
Thanks for helping
I do believe so, if this site crashes try the one at matrix education, can probz just google it.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone registered for the SMS service? I have, since I won't have the energy to leave bed. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)