• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Snoop Dog, Ice Cube and Bone Thugz (1 Viewer)

McLovin

HSC
icraig88 said:
use zen2 which is an anonymous proxy..

wait, you'll be to ignorant to listen to what i said.
No proxys work at our school.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
dont search the word proxy in google.

it'll have url blocking on it.

search "proxy" instead with the "" marks around it

McLovin

HSC
icraig88 said:
wtf beauty?

lullzzzz
HipHopHooray actually brought that up, the person on your side of the arguement.. good one :hammer:

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
i am on his side but i wouldnt be using that word in particular, or in that way.

Js^-1

No tengo pantelonès
HSC
I particularly like Rock, Alternative, Punk, as well as some other music genres including metal. Although I like a wide variety of MUSIC. Rap doesn't count as real music.

McLovin

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
then you must have a very distorted and juvenile view of what art is.
Even though a large amount of rap lyrics refer to the life of juvenile crime and distortion of life. You have done a good job of contradicting yourself.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
lol, i gotta say, mclovin is winning this argument. he's running rings around the two of you, and icraig just sounds like a stupid bogan.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Js^-1 said:
I particularly like Rock, Alternative, Punk, as well as some other music genres including metal. Although I like a wide variety of MUSIC. Rap doesn't count as real music.

wow, very surprising there.

so what kind of bands do you like?

the clash
the beatles
metallica
opeth
tool
muse
bloc party
the killers
the sex pistols
joy division
?????????????????????????????????

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
McLovin said:
Even though a large amount of rap lyrics refer to the life of juvenile crime and distortion of life. You have done a good job of contradicting yourself.

if picasso crew up around crime and incorporated his feelings towards that into his art would you call it 'not real painting' or something? lol.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Boxes said:
lol, i gotta say, mclovin is winning this argument. he's running rings around the two of you, and icraig just sounds like a stupid bogan.

dude thinks technical terms can be applied to something as philosophical as art....

his bases for his argument is not even plausible.

everything he says because of this lacks substance. The base is not there, his arguments fall flat.

--------

don't worry guys, most people are like this in year 12. You'll get out into the real world and your mind will open eventually :)

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
McLovin said:
a large amount yes. but it's a portrayal of what they and people around them have been through. i'd consider it lyrical poetry.

and if you actually knew something about hip hop there are sub genres.

e.g conscious hip hop.

McLovin

HSC
LOL! Boxes you are awesome :lol:

By the way HipHopHooray (gay name)
How do you feel about being so fired up about this sort of topic when you were just used as entertainment. The amount of rage you have made many laugh, the funny aspect is even though we were joking we were still ripping you up.

:D :D

Js^-1

No tengo pantelonès
HSC
Boxes, you are a funny and insightful young man. By the way Hiphophooray, how do you feel about being entangled in an argument with a bunch of (quote) "wittle guys" about something so trivial as whether or not we like your favourite music genre. Seriously, its a little sad how easily you were baited into a heated debate, which involved you making personal attacks against the perpetrators of the debate. Funny stuff, you gave me some amusement for the duration of it. Now I'm off to get on with my life. Enjoy yours, hopefully you don't become too embroiled in similar arguments.

[Edit]: The only band I liked out of the list you gave was The Killers, and they used to be better before Sam's Town.

Last edited:

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
Boxes said:
you can't judge me from what i am like in real life to what i write on a forum that's just stupidity. chris has met me and knows what i'm like.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Boxes Mclovin all go to the same school, there in the same computer room hahaha
EDIT: and js

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)