• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Snoop Dog, Ice Cube and Bone Thugz (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Js^-1 said:
Haha nice spelling...How about any music that uses instruments? You may as well get rid of the shit singers in rap and just have the synthesized music. By the way, if its so lame to be arguing about it, why do you continue to do so?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/48/124986305_35747e9c16.jpg?v=0

it's kind of hard to make out in that pic? but aren't those drums?

http://owlpellets.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/dt_theroots01.jpg

wait, wait, what's that, that mans holding a guitar??? WAHT!!! OMG MY FEEBLE YEAR 12 BRAIN CANNOT COMPREHEND THAT RAPPERS ARE USING INSTRUMENTS OMG I THOUGHT THEY ONLY USED SYNTH LIKE I HEARD ON THAT 50 CENT SONG ON THE RADIO!!!!1

I wish I was muse, so people could overlook the fact that i use synth as well.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
McLovin said:
What makes you think im a pretentious wanker? or wannabe- pretentious wanker?
The fact that I dislike rap music for many many reasons and there is proof in the mainstream and underground areas of this genre that there is little to no variety. Do you want me to spend my whole life searching for a rap song with more than 3 changes in terms of the concepts of music?

Looking for a good rap song is like a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat that isn't there!
*shakes head* apologise to me in 3 years when your brain grows k?

I gave you specific artists to explore, but you didn't or don't address that, what more can I say. You will stay the ignorant little piece of shit you are because you are too thick-headed to listen.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
lol!!!!

dont forget pics of like lyrics born, blackalicious and hilltop hoods adelaide symphany orchestra.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
icraig88 said:
lol!!!!

dont forget pics of like lyrics born, blackalicious and hilltop hoods adelaide symphany orchestra.

that wasn't a full-piece band that kanye used at opera house!!!

those were teh black ppl on 808s disguised as musicians!

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
ok so most ignorant/retarded poster on bos poll:

1. mclovin
2. mclovin
3. mclovin
4. mclovin

choose one.

Js^-1

No tengo pantelonès
HSC
Who the fuck brought Muse into this? How many rappers would you say, use instruments? Personal attacks against someone arguing with you are the typical hallmark of someone whose argument is lacking in strength. Argumentum ad hominem and all that. Playing a guitar just so you can be seen playing a guitar doesn't mean you can play it well.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
that wasn't a full-piece band that kanye used at opera house!!!

those were teh black ppl on 808s disguised as musicians!
can i kick it?

CAN I KICK MCLOVIN?

McLovin

HSC
Good to know you show a picture of a rap artist holding a guitar... however I would be intrigued to know the skill level of the guitar playing which is my fundamental arguement on rap. The lack of talent involved is the reason why you are fighting for a lost cause. Comparing Muse to rap artists is bogus!

Muse are a rock band in which there use of concepts provide an interest to an audience. Rap music lacks creativity with all of these concepts...

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
McLovin said:
Good to know you show a picture of a rap artist holding a guitar... however I would be intrigued to know the skill level of the guitar playing which is my fundamental arguement on rap. The lack of talent involved is the reason why you are fighting for a lost cause. Comparing Muse to rap artists is bogus!

Muse are a rock band in which there use of concepts provide an interest to an audience. Rap music lacks creativity with all of these concepts...
here you fucking retarded cunt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqi5P4gAvSY

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
McLovin said:

he's so ignorant i just can't resist :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVfD7uRwXHE

hendrix mixed with bob dylan on the guitar - solo by lead guitarist of the roots - A RAP BAND.

i've seen them live 3 times, best guitar solo i have seen live - and i have seen smashing pumpkins, RATM and a whole lot of other rock acts.

also, i wasn't comparing muse to rap artists, but i was just showing that other fool how other music uses alot of synth as well, i love muse, they are amazing, but they use just as much synth as alot of rappers use.

McLovin

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
*shakes head* apologise to me in 3 years when your brain grows k?

I gave you specific artists to explore, but you didn't or don't address that, what more can I say. You will stay the ignorant little piece of shit you are because you are too thick-headed to listen.
So you are suggesting that a more enlightened person would listen to rap?
Being ignorant I would not know..:rofl:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
McLovin said:
So you are suggesting that a more enlightened person would listen to rap?
Being ignorant I would not know..:rofl:
yes.

I am saying that a more enlightened person would listen to all types of music and see the beauty in all types of music.

McLovin

HSC
icraig88 said:
ok so most sexy/intelligent poster on bos poll:

1. mclovin
2. mclovin
3. mclovin
4. mclovin

choose one.
I CHOOSE MCLOVIN!

McLovin

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
awww he's ignoring the youtube video i posted :(
I would go to youtube if I wasn't at school and it was not blocked..
However I will watch them when I get home with safety precautions.

Js^-1

No tengo pantelonès
HSC
Yeh wow, some artists may be talented. In the end though, they are simply applying their talent to a genre that consists of a wide majority of 'wannabe' gangsters who think that they are so hardcore that everyone wants to hear about how cool and underground they are. Rap is the talently deficient fad of the music industry, right up there with Paris Hilton's new album.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
use zen2 which is an anonymous proxy..

wait, you'll be to ignorant to listen to what i said.

McLovin

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
yes.

I am saying that a more enlightened person would listen to all types of music and see the beauty in all types of music.
I have listened to all types of music but I struggle to find any sort of beauty in rap music.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Js^-1 said:
Yeh wow, some artists may be talented. In the end though, they are simply applying their talent to a genre that consists of a wide majority of 'wannabe' gangsters who think that they are so hardcore that everyone wants to hear about how cool and underground they are. Rap is the talently deficient fad of the music industry, right up there with Paris Hilton's new album.
turn off your radio

what's your favourite type of music (i know you young fags like to stick to one or two genres)

would you like me to judge that music off the radio and ignore the fact that it's a watered-down version of said music used for the purpose of selling to the masses?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)