HSC
N/A
you don't like her.
you just think you do.
now just stop thinking.

Foodie

HSC
N/A
So i started liking this girl, and she sort of found out and now she is avoiding me...
I heard that a lot of guys liked her in the past and she's really shallow...
and i dont know i want to talk to her but she doesnt want to talk to me :(
like for xmas and ny she sent everyone a text message except for me...
and i felt hurt...
will she eventuall talk to me? because i usually see her after school because her skool and my skool's bus stop both stop at the same place and we have mutual friends so i'd prob be around her when our friends hang around with her..
should i ignore her? i dont know what to do...
=(
I think it's pretty much safe to say that she hates your guts, and/or does not return your feelings.

My advice: ignore her for the time being. Pretending that everything is normal will look regrettably contrived. She needs to see that you've lost interest in her before things can go out of the awkward stage, otherwise, she'll fear that being nice to you will lead you on. Additionally, showing interest in another girl may help further your cause. ;)

SMP213

HSC
ummmm y dont u start ignoring u, then she'll notice that ur not interstd anymore!!
n she mite get curious!! so she mite get interestd in u!! :p
i dunno its worth a shot, u got nothin 2 lose!!
jus ignore, n c her reaction!!

muhahahahahaha

HSC
I dont kow, but by the sound of things, she seems pretty shallow and kinda stupid...i mean if a guy liked me, i wouldnt go and ignore him like a 5 yr old girl ...srsly, dude u can do beta than that and also ur way too young to waste ur life over a girl who prob doesnt share the same feelings towards you

Noob1314

HSC
Yhe well i can do that but afterwards what if she still hates me when i am over her...

AliDee

HSC
Yhe well i can do that but afterwards what if she still hates me when i am over her...
Man, you've got nothing to lose. Just give it a go... You never know, if you ignore her she might wonder why you've ignored her and start talking to you or if the both of you don't speak for a while (6 months - 1 year), try talking to her again and see if she still acts the same. Happened with me and after about 6 months of not talking to her we both started talking and eventually became really close friends.

Give it a go, you got nothing to lose.

Noob1314

HSC
Man, you've got nothing to lose. Just give it a go... You never know, if you ignore her she might wonder why you've ignored her and start talking to you or if the both of you don't speak for a while (6 months - 1 year), try talking to her again and see if she still acts the same. Happened with me and after about 6 months of not talking to her we both started talking and eventually became really close friends.

Give it a go, you got nothing to lose.
mm ok thank you ^^

HSC
what's wrong with me or her?
What's wrong with her. First initiate conversation, like 'Hey, how are you?', then ask her why she's avoiding/ignoring you ('Hey, I sorta noticed that you've been...etc'), and then ask her 'Have I done anything to upset you? I don't remember doing anything to hurt you' - take it from there.

Sound natural, unaffected and relaxed - just inquire a little and seem a bit baffled at her actions. Might as well give it a shot. If worst comes to worst, it doesn't matter, like I said, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
lol.
OP has no social skillz.
Just treat her like shit. Women love that.

dydx

HSC
What's wrong with her. First initiate conversation, like 'Hey, how are you?', then ask her why she's avoiding/ignoring you ('Hey, I sorta noticed that you've been...etc'), and then ask her 'Have I done anything to upset you? I don't remember doing anything to hurt you' - take it from there.

Sound natural, unaffected and relaxed - just inquire a little and seem a bit baffled at her actions. Might as well give it a shot. If worst comes to worst, it doesn't matter, like I said, there are plenty of fish in the sea.
I'll keep that in mind thanks

Rage_Quitter

HSC
Yeah I guess you should move on...

For me, I try to avoid girls as much as I can. I don't want to get too distracted.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Yeah I guess you should move on...

For me, I try to avoid girls as much as I can. I don't want to get too distracted.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Distracted from what? World of Warcraft?
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kathrinn

HSC
Pro tip: acquire some balls and tell her how you feel. easy

HSC
not to sound to harsh but her behaviour sounds like what i do when i don't like someone but don't want to hurt their feelings by leading them on/rejecting them.

Pro tip: acquire some balls and tell her how you feel. easy
sounds like she's trying to avoid confrontation to me, so this is probably the last thing he should do. but if she's just not sure, then this would be a good idea...

hmm, hard to say actually.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)