So much to do so little time (1 Viewer)

mickstarify

HSC
its those questions like "What would Government aid to taiwan fall under" that annoy me. Off the top of my head I think its financial account by then again its possibly capital. idk!!!!

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
its those questions like "What would Government aid to taiwan fall under" that annoy me. Off the top of my head I think its financial account by then again its possibly capital. idk!!!!
It depends on whether the aid is specifically used for something or not isn't it?

HSC
I want to study, but so far I've only spent about 2 hours on this bloody forum.

Realistically though, in this holiday I really only need to study English & Economics because they are in my first week. Everything else (Math, physics Sdd) have sizeable breaks where I can just focus on them.

But Economics is killing me, I cannot for the life of me remember the components of BOP!!!
My timetable is the samee :) except i do business and ancient hehe

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I have four subjects to get studying for...

English (Advanced): 2 days to study for each paper
Mathematics Extension 2: will dedicate over a week for this since it's my weakest subject (very clueless - trust me)
Physics: will cover everything in three days
Chemistry: will prepare exam notes and smash the HSC - last exam.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I've been so bad lately and it's 3 weeks oh gawd...

Filling out the apps I've needed to do for college and courses has taken longer than I anticipated. And tomorrow, I have two duties I have to do before I can crack harder into the books tomorrow.

tomp1612

HSC
wow, only 20 days til the HSC, Stressing out like a mad man. I wish I knew how to study for english, it is the only subject that I dont get :(

HSC
wow, only 20 days til the HSC, Stressing out like a mad man. Iwish I knew how to study for english, it is the only subject that I dont get :(
Do heaps of essays and go through past papers for section 1 and 2 , have a creative that can be adapted to many stimulus :)

eat_well

HSC
I've been so bad lately and it's 3 weeks oh gawd...

Filling out the apps I've needed to do for college and courses has taken longer than I anticipated. And tomorrow, I have two duties I have to do before I can crack harder into the books tomorrow.
Same!! It has taken me so long to find a course (apart from commerce) that I would like to do and I still end up being uncertain of my preferences. I hate making decisions :(.

Laughable

HSC
GHAG*HDSG KILSDGHGHDUGHSDGH SDIUGH SDUI I'M GOING TO DIE.
I can study ANY subject BUT english... It never gets through my head. T_T

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
GHAG*HDSG KILSDGHGHDUGHSDGH SDIUGH SDUI I'M GOING TO DIE.
I can study ANY subject BUT english... It never gets through my head. T_T
That's the reason why english is the most hated subject, in general.

tomp1612

HSC
English is shit. So not doing it in uni (bachelor of belonging anyone?)

I wanna learn something meaningful and actually useful
You Hit the nail on the head with that one, Im studying for english right now, I honestly dont know what Im doin

Blurgh

HSC
English is shit. So not doing it in uni (bachelor of belonging anyone?)

I wanna learn something meaningful and actually useful
We've had this debate on the forum before, I think they came to the conclusion that English is actually useful if you try but most hate it because they aren't good at it or just don't like the studying process.

tomp1612

HSC
We've had this debate on the forum before, I think they came to the conclusion that English is actually useful if you try but most hate it because they aren't good at it or just don't like the studying process.
I Like your ATAR goal lol. You are right it may be useful but all in all it just doesnt make sense to me.

Chrisi_

HSC
I'm working through the practice questions and exams from previous years through studyON, I find that has helped me prepare heaps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)