So what are you guys playing at the moment? (2 Viewers)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I was watching a video of that the other day in the stores and damn it looks epic.

But sigh I realise I'm officially a casual gamer. I play more freemium games on my iPhone than anything proper :( Hello candy crush soda.

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Downloading the Battlefield Hardline Beta at the moment.
I have been really iffy on actually purchasing this game for a while, especially with the horrendous amount of glitches that still plague Battlefield 4 (and made it unplayable at launch). I kind of like the direction they are taking things though, keep me updated on any problems that you experience

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I have been really iffy on actually purchasing this game for a while, especially with the horrendous amount of glitches that still plague Battlefield 4 (and made it unplayable at launch). I kind of like the direction they are taking things though, keep me updated on any problems that you experience
Crazy rubberbanding on the beta servers at the moment. Pretty much unplayable.

CaptainPrice

HSC
I'd wager that the campaign for Hardline will be much less boring than 3/4's ;)

(Just has a more interesting setting than the usual modern military warfare)

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
So the lag seems to be resolved on AU/NZ servers now.

Very impressed with Hardline so far. It's basically Battlefield: Payday, but I think it works for me because i prefer close quarters rather than the usual large BF maps.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
well that's an injustice in itself tbh :(
I like the minimal amount of thinking required to play though. I'm playing the PS4 version since it was free on PS Plus at some point (I don't remember paying for it). Story is a bit "eh?" but it's fun button mashing goodness. Maybe will try on Vita later.

CaptainPrice

HSC
I like the minimal amount of thinking required to play though. I'm playing the PS4 version since it was free on PS Plus at some point (I don't remember paying for it). Story is a bit "eh?" but it's fun button mashing goodness. Maybe will try on Vita later.
Honestly it was one of the first few games on the iPad, smartphone etc, to hook me in because of how it utilised the swiping and gestures of the touch screen. Glad they didn't just stick on some buttons and went from there, good to see some button mashing on a touchscreen - or should I say SWIPE-mashing :)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Honestly it was one of the first few games on the iPad, smartphone etc, to hook me in because of how it utilised the swiping and gestures of the touch screen. Glad they didn't just stick on some buttons and went from there, good to see some button mashing on a touchscreen - or should I say SWIPE-mashing :)
I actually didn't realise it was available on the iPad... lol. It seems okay on PS4 but it surprises me that the framerate is a bit jittery on a PS4 during the cutscenes (presumably these are rendered in real time using the Unreal engine).

astroman

HSC
might sound like a faget or 12vie but 2007 RS will be permanent f2p from the 19th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)