So, who else here has picked up a woman who can't speak english? (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
So, I have a problem. Last night me and a mate went into a bar, and hit on three asian girls, and then realised there was something up when they didn't know what St. Patrick's day was, or why he was wearing green. Anyway, turns out their mastery of the English language is somewhere between poor and none (they've been her 6 months), but we ended up spending 5 hours with them just because they were funny. Now my overall preference would be never to contact them again, though stupidly I gave one of them my phone number (which just resulted in me being woken up at 2.20 by a message asking what I was doing :/), so I can't just do the not calling them thing, and also my mate probably does want to see them again because he got the hot one. So in conclusion I'm now in a mess where I'm going to have to end up going out on a double date with a woman that smokes, doesn't speak English, and isn't really that hot (though still goable), any tips on how to subtley make it known that I'm not interested, keeping in mind that subtlety is probably going to be very difficult to convey given the general lack of understanding of 90% of the language?

Also, share your horror stories involving fobs.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
brogan77 said:
I tryed to hit on a hot azn chick in my acct tute...but alas she too could not string together a coherent sentence so I gave up in exasperation. :(

I don't think fobs understand subtelty, so you're probably fucked. :\

PS: The first quote in your sig really makes me smile, waf...how sadistic of me...
I wager that this girl was worse than the one in your tute. I spent an hour trying to teach her how to say "really", but to no avail.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hahaha oh man this thread reminds me of a guy at my work, hes like 30 and hes the biggest fuckin pisshead ever (but in the good sense of the word lol) and he always "has a crack" (as he puts it) at azn chicks at my work, he *usually* succeeds haha the other week he got 4 numbers in one night
and the other day i started my shift and on the back of the payout book there was a mobile phone number and i was like hahaha gee i wonder who had this book before me

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
withoutaface said:
So, I have a problem. Last night me and a mate went into a bar, and hit on three asian girls, and then realised there was something up when they didn't know what St. Patrick's day was, or why he was wearing green. Anyway, turns out their mastery of the English language is somewhere between poor and none (they've been her 6 months), but we ended up spending 5 hours with them just because they were funny. Now my overall preference would be never to contact them again, though stupidly I gave one of them my phone number (which just resulted in me being woken up at 2.20 by a message asking what I was doing :/), so I can't just do the not calling them thing, and also my mate probably does want to see them again because he got the hot one. So in conclusion I'm now in a mess where I'm going to have to end up going out on a double date with a woman that smokes, doesn't speak English, and isn't really that hot (though still goable), any tips on how to subtley make it known that I'm not interested, keeping in mind that subtlety is probably going to be very difficult to convey given the general lack of understanding of 90% of the language?
send 'em on a boat back home. that's what i'd do :)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
withoutaface said:

Also, share your horror stories involving fobs.
im sorry, but that was idiotic.
1) why would your friend try and go on a date with a chick (even if hot) who cant communicate. Drunk hookup, maybe, but date?!
2) why do you need to go with your friend on his date with that chick?
3) You can't just ignore her messages or tell her you're not interested?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
im working with a short film director who cant speak english.

the only words i understood and got out of him after 30 minutes of trying to figure out what music he wanted was "sexy" and "love".

Be funny if he wasnt actually talking about the music he wanted for his film. But I purely know what you mean. Totally relate. Purely not working with this fob director...

Seriously, just follow wise stas' advice.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i speak really really excellent engrish
so much so that when asians come into the store wanting to ask a question, they are usually refered to me. I dont know why but if they only know a few simple words, i will be able to understand what they are trying to say, wild hand gestures going overwhere.

if she was hot = hookup
if shes not = you should have allready hooked up

so now you are just wasting your time, tell her very blatantly you have girlfriend

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
hahaha :D
just ignore her if you're not interested, she'll get the message eventually. why did you give her your number anyway?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)