Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
ronaldo is making lauren look like a fool... not for the first time this season too... ronney was going well at the end of the 1st half too

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Constip8edSkunk said:
ronaldo is making lauren look like a fool... not for the first time this season too... ronney was going well at the end of the 1st half too
only 1 min of normal time left...win or lose...Arsenal has nothing on Utd...we have owned them all game so far. We might yet be made to pay for not taking our chances though....

Last edited:

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
i still cant believe how man utd hasnt got a goal yet... so many chances... reyes has been a joke this game, lmao... love his long passes straight to carrol... it would be a cruel twist of fate if arsenal score a goal now when they have been completely dominated by man utd for the whole match ... c'mon ruud

matt#1

HSC
N/A
nufc-26 said:
as if owen, raul or ronaldo arent any better...
I think that Shevchenko is a better striker than all three....and I think that $70 mill is even too much for him.

Anyway...extra time here we come....

...notice how the Arsenal fans arent prepared to come out and say anything? They know they are being outplayed. on second thoughts...maybe they just have better social lives and are out watching the game somewhere away from their computer :)

Last edited:

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Damn Lehmann is playing well...some class saves so far...

This is so fuckin annoying...so many chances...Arsenal fans surely have no fingernails left at this point in the game.

second period of extra time....still 0-0

...penalty shootouts about to begin....

Last edited:

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
I've alwayz had a thought that the only person can win it fo Arsenal iz Lehmann, and it lookz like the case now.

^___^
HSC
man utd were at fault there, van nisterooy was very ineffective for 60% of the match, ferguson should have subbed him when lehmann is in a form like that :(

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
matt#1 said:
watching arsenal lift the cup is like chewing on shards of glass...there is no way that they deserved that :( .
No they don't, but thatz football izn't it...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)