Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
It's a solid midfield, im a fan of Emre. Sebastian Frey is a gun, does that mean toldo is leaving? Probaly end up in man utd.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
inter would have performed so much better had davids played more, especially the way he helps out defensively - look what he did to barca last yr... theres rumours going around that davids maybe heading to chelsea as a swap for veron (I cant believe he's still on loan???)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Personally I like Howard in Man Uz goal, at least he lookz better than Caroll.
But Frey iz definitely class, so sad that he wantz to go to Inter.

HSC
LMF^^ said:
Personally I like Howard in Man Uz goal, at least he lookz better than Caroll.
But Frey iz definitely class, so sad that he wantz to go to Inter.
Lol! :)

On Man Utd ... if they are having such troubles at the back why not give 3rd string keeper Ricardo a go? Surely he can't be any worse than Howard or Carroll? I just read that Arsenal will give Wegnes a $20 million pound transfer budget for the summer if he wants it. Bloody mouthwatering who he signs - apparently after a keeper, a CD and a striker to aid Henry.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Italian Hotshot said:

On Man Utd ... if they are having such troubles at the back why not give 3rd string keeper Ricardo a go? Surely he can't be any worse than Howard or Carroll? I just read that Arsenal will give Wegnes a $20 million pound transfer budget for the summer if he wants it. Bloody mouthwatering who he signs - apparently after a keeper, a CD and a striker to aid Henry.

He wants Toldo apparently. Would be awesome if we get him as he's apparently not a fan of management there.

Other than that a new centre-back, midfielder,winger and maybe a striker if there's any left over, is what I'd hope for. Oh and we can't forget the money we'd get for the Cole/Reyes transfers if they go.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Italian Hotshot said:

On Man Utd ... if they are having such troubles at the back why not give 3rd string keeper Ricardo a go? Surely he can't be any worse than Howard or Carroll?
He iz, but a country mile.

^___^
HSC
man utd will get toldo!!!!!

wenger will probably buy some young keeper from france

but yeah, he needs the money, they really need another striker to help henry's work load out

Crazy Horse

HSC
I say a good investment is Schmeichel Jnr. They should all try buy him from City:D

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
nah maybe not worth the splash since hes unproven. parma are short of cash and seb frey happens to be one helluva keeper for arsene or fergie to haggle over.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Holy shit.. I hope you guys are watching Barca vs Chelskis. 5 goals in the first half. 4-4 on aggregate- Barca with the 2 away goal advantage. Shots from end to end.. haven't seen such a game since Mancs vs Real years ago.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Man, I find it hard to keep up wit 2 gamez. But god damn, itz a good match between Chelsea and Barca.

And Giggs hit the post against AC, agggggggggggh.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Shit Barca lost :(. Crap defending by Barca in the end really, particularly the marking on Terry in the end, virtually no pressure onthe guy for the goal that decided it.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Man I feel mo gutted about the loss of Barca than the elimination of Man U. God damn I hate Chelsea, Barca iz the only team thatz worth gettin up early in the mornin to watch.

Well I hope now Milan can give Chelsea a taste of their own medicine, fuck I hate all associatez of Chelsea.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Damn i missed the barca chelski team, i hope they show a replay! Looked to be a cracker.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
It waz a good game, but I reckon the Man U Real Madrid game waz better than thiz one, had Barthez been better that day we could've gon through.

Ronaldinhoz goal waz class, the whole Chelsea team stood still and just watched the ball go in the net.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
in the end ronaldinho cant carry barca over the line.... man their defense was leaky..... mourinho is only gonna get cockier now

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Olympique Lyonnais 7-2 Werder Bremen (10-2 on aggregate). Wiltord hat-trick, Essien brace.

Lyon srs contenders this season? ;)

Last edited:
T

timbk2

that was the best game i've seen for years. i wanted barca to win, but great to watch nonetheless. well done chelsea. Ronaldinho's second goal was ridiculous.

firehose

HSC
Yea that Chelsea-Barca game was a thriller.... too bad i missed Terry's decider goal as 'had to get to school... but man that was good. the 1st half was a total see-saw, Chelsea full making brilliant counter-attacks on Barca and catching them off guard, and Ronaldinho and his freakish goal.

7-2, wow now thats a scoreline to behold. that makes Lyon's win 10-2 on aggregate. Werder Bremen must be gutted.

Hahahaha Man Utd fail again :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)