Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
LMF^^ said:
Mourinho gettin a lil fine and a 2 match touchline ban, ouch, thatz gon hurt.
Are you kidding? 2 match ban for flat out lying to UEFA and playing a major role in ending the career of a referee, and a 2 match ban is gotta hurt? If he doesn't cop it sweet (and reports indicate that he isn't doing that), I've lost all respect for him. I can't believe Chelsea didn't at least get a stadium ban (not sure what they call the penalty where they have to play their home match with an empty stadium).

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
jim_green said:
Are you kidding? 2 match ban for flat out lying to UEFA and playing a major role in ending the career of a referee, and a 2 match ban is gotta hurt? If he doesn't cop it sweet (and reports indicate that he isn't doing that), I've lost all respect for him. I can't believe Chelsea didn't at least get a stadium ban (not sure what they call the penalty where they have to play their home match with an empty stadium).
Obviouzly you did not sense my sarcasm.

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
timbk2 said:
liverpool 1 - bolton 0 . .. woot! biscan
"Traoré crossing for Bišcan who scores the winning goal", i dont think many Reds fans would ever imagine hearing that lol.... :D

Now all we need is for WestBrom to beat those Toffees ;)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Cahill will carry the Toffeez across the line.

And Ukraine do look good in the qualifierz.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Can't believe it.. Everton lost 1-0 to West Brom. Ah.. happy days. Now all we need is to qualify for the SFs of the CL against Juve and this would be a pretty good season

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
lol, while i was hoping the Baggies would win, i never actually expected them to....a great result for both themselves and the Reds :D

T

timbk2

Cant wait till Wednesday morning.... Liverpool vs. Juventus... im skipping class for that.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
i always thought igor biscan was the second most useless player in the side after djimi traore. have you ever heard of the gerrard houllier diaries?

T

timbk2

blackfriday said:
i always thought igor biscan was the second most useless player in the side after djimi traore. have you ever heard of the gerrard houllier diaries?
yea, he was... and still is soemtimes.. but is a completely differnt player this season. Good squad player when you have 2-3 first choice midfielders out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)