Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
Hadji was a mad player... if we are talking about baggio and redondo, what about someone like romario or gianfranca zola, lizarazu, juninho(the boro-celtic one), i heard sydney fc also looked at macmanaman...

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
I don't really like Romario, he just seemz like a dickhead sometimez.
Juninho would be good though, seemz to be fallin out at Celtic.

^___^
HSC
Isn't Juninho going back to brazil to play?? cos he said he was sick of Scottish football..

Zola or Baggio will be nice, though i don't think Baggio has the legs :|

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
just thought a few more, batistuta, canniggia, guardiola, montero, ortega, laboerf, desially, dugarry, emannuel petit, costacurta, di baggio, hierro, luis enrique, jiao pinto, the de boers, davids, kluivert, solsjkaer, tore andre flo, keown, paul ince, ziege, poborsky, ...

i doubt they'll ever come here tho lol

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Rubbish, Keane's devoted to Man Utd, and Bergkamp as Hectic said is terrified of planes. Besides I'd still have Redondo or Baggio over either anyday. We probably don't want that many old guys around either. They're there just to lend the league their experience and a touch of refinement.

Last edited:

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
just thought a few more, batistuta, canniggia, guardiola, montero, ortega, laboerf, desially, dugarry, emannuel petit, costacurta, di baggio, hierro, luis enrique, jiao pinto, the de boers, davids, kluivert, solsjkaer, tore andre flo, keown, paul ince, ziege, poborsky, ...

i doubt they'll ever come here tho lol
lol i think half of the players in that list r playing in the Middle East on big $$$, so if they did wanna come out to the A-League it'd b for the 'Aussie' lifestyle ;)

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
If FC signed teddy sheringham it would be officially over, teddy to be top scorer :)

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
i dont think we have that many spurs supporters in sydney because they're the only ones who wouldnt laugh at sherringham. maybe its better to try to get young talent from poor countries to play in our a-league because otherwise it would turn into a league of overpaid, overaged foreigners who wouldnt necessarily be good anyway.

^___^
HSC
Sheringham is a mad player (i'm a man utd supporter)
i remember my friend told me when Man utd came over to aust like ages ago, Sheringham was the nicest bloke in the team, like if u randomly ask for his autograph or photo, he will kindly do it...

he is also the leading goal scorer in the Championship League

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
zola would be awesome ...
my favourite player after bergkamp :p

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
... said:
Sheringham is a mad player (i'm a man utd supporter)
i remember my friend told me when Man utd came over to aust like ages ago, Sheringham was the nicest bloke in the team, like if u randomly ask for his autograph or photo, he will kindly do it...

he is also the leading goal scorer in the Championship League
leading goal scorer in the champs league? i dont think so, im pretty sure its either raul, ruud or shevchenko.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
... said:
Championship!!!!!!!!!!!

the Cola League
OHHHHH, lol sorry misread. yeah he's killing it in the cola league. Damn i still refer to it as division 1.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
talkin about championship...who's heading up to EPL next yr?

i seriously doubt LUFC from last time i saw the table :eek:

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Fuck Henry and Robben out, Sol back in for tonight.

I doubt we'll beat those cunts without Henry in our side. We'll probably plpay more defensive now.

^___^
HSC
HeCtic said:
Fuck Henry and Robben out, Sol back in for tonight.

I doubt we'll beat those cunts without Henry in our side. We'll probably plpay more defensive now.

i reckon if Wenger play Reyes a bit more, he could have easily replaced Henry tonight..but then again, u guys can rely on van persie..just matter if he can handle the big occasion..

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
... said:
i reckon if Wenger play Reyes a bit more, he could have easily replaced Henry tonight..but then again, u guys can rely on van persie..just matter if he can handle the big occasion..

I'm a bit worried that van Persie and Reyes might get the shit kicked out of them today and van Persie especially could do something stupid. That's why we need to play Bergkamp tonight and he can't go missing like he has been doing recently.

I'm not worried bout our defence, with Senderos,Sol,Gilberto and Vieira we should be solid unless Lehmann or Lauren cock up again. But we might struggle to score tonight.

How do you guys reckon you'll do at Goodison tonight? I'd love to see Timmy knock a couple in, and Bent is the type of player who'd trouble Mickey or Brown. I'd love to see three pints for the toffees tonight, but that's just me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)