Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
i'll summarise everyone's arguments: we're looking for a Chelsea-Milan ECL final; that should settle it. :D

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
matt#1 said:
Forget about treble. Man Utd is going to do a quadruple this season.
Oh yeah, can't wait til Man U knock out Chelsea on Wedz.
Give it to that kunt Mourinho. :D

HSC
Man U for the treble? Man U for anything? It is highly possible that they will walk away from this season without a trophy to speak of...pretty crap when they have arguably the best strike force in the world (Rooney, Van Nistlerooy, Saha and Smith) Chelske for the title, toss up between them and Barca from Champions League, and as for the FA Cup, it's the only thing Man U have a hope in hell of even getting close to.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Tender_Branson said:
as for the FA Cup, it's the only thing Man U have a hope in hell of even getting close to.
I disagree. Man United are also still in the running to win the Carling Cup and Champions League...but I do agree that the premierleague title is probably beyond us.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
ahaha, the carling cup, how prestigious ...

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
matt#1 said:
I disagree. Man United are also still in the running to win the Carling Cup and Champions League...but I do agree that the premierleague title is probably beyond us.
man yoo has a shot at the f.a. cup, but i think champions league is wishful thinking. the likes of barca and milan have been fair dinkum on fire and dont forget how awesome chelski are now these days.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
matt#1 said:
With the amount of money Abramovich has and spends....Chelsea could literaly own them all.
They'd never buy Milan or Man Utd, and they don't need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)