Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.:4play:.

HSC
who are you guys supporting for the next matches between AC Milan vs Inter-Milan

Chelsea vs Bayern

I support bayern and AC Milan

matt#1

HSC
N/A
.:4play:. said:
who are you guys supporting for the next matches between AC Milan vs Inter-Milan

Chelsea vs Bayern

I support bayern and AC Milan
I hate both Chelsea and Bayern...but I predict that Chelsea will win 2-0.
I think that AC Milan will defeat Inter 1-0.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Turin will be very interesting indeed, i cant wait :p Now that Arsenals out ... Go Liverpool !!! ...
Great goal by Garcia though, all class

Lyon should have won ... they were dominant all game
I think der class will be enough to pull them through to the next round though

HSC
I hope we (Inter) are not going to get raped. Our squad looks shaky without Adriano, Emre and a 100% Vieri. Attack will kill us - we will only use a 4-5-1 or a 4-4-2 instead of the usual 4-3-3 because we are so short of attackers.

It all rests on Cruz and Martins, an 'away goal' (even though the game is at the San Siro :p) will be enough for us to go through to the Semi's.

1-0 Inter with one of the defenders scoring! :D

firehose

HSC
I personally hope Inter win the derby, but the odds are against them. It'd suck if a team got through on the away-goals rule since they both have the same home ground (which is how AC got through two seasons ago). Hoping and almost expecting a Chelsea win but Bayern can't be underestimated.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Lookz like SBS will be showin the Bayern Chelsea second leg, ah I wanna see the Milan one.

Yeah but I hope Inter can beat Milan fo once.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Milan 2-0 Inter. I think Milan's through with 2 goals at 'home'. I don't see them choking like they did last year. Bye bye Inter.

Chelsea 4-2 Bayern .. Looks like Chelskis might be through too.. but with Makaay and Pizzaro back for the 2nd leg you never know.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Lampardz second iz just class, any striker would've been proud of that strike.
But I would love to the egg in Chelseaz face if Bayern were to get through.

T

timbk2

LMF^^ said:
Lookz like SBS will be showin the Bayern Chelsea second leg, ah I wanna see the Milan one.

Yeah but I hope Inter can beat Milan fo once.
i hope they show the 2nd leg of liverpool vs juventus

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
timbk2 said:
i hope they show the 2nd leg of liverpool vs juventus
ditto...

they should, u know, it'll still prolly b a bit emotionally charged still...

n i wanna c liverpool play LIVE damnit!!:)

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
I kinda doubt that they'll show Lyon vs PSV unless if they have no say in the matter really. Lyon and PSV just don't have the same notoriety of Liverpool and Juve. I'm sure we'll get to see the Reds play again in 2 weeks time. Meanwhile Liverpool is still apparently far from forgiven in some Juve fans' eyes.

http://koptalk.org/images/temp/ultras.jpg

Let's hope that these guys aren't representative of how most Juve fans feel, or else there could be a lot of trouble for travelling Reds fans over there.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
SBS showin Bayern Chelsea and Juve Liverpool, wherez my Milan derby...! =(
Oh well hope Makaay and Pizarro can rip Chelsea apart. :p

Crazy Horse

HSC
matt#1 said:
I can already forsee a Chelsea v AC Milan final. How about u guys?
Liverpool v ???. i'm not sure at the moment who i think the reds will be versing. Milan looked beatable against Inter - so if they come up against Lyon or PSV i think people will be too quick to judge. Wait until it gets closer and squads are annonced.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
cappen said:
go um soccer
hahahahahha...yes, indeed....go soccer :uhhuh:

liverpool shall proceed, lyon will go thru, chelski shall do so, as will AC...afta that, i dunno the route, so dont know who's paths will cross...as long as liverpool win sum more, the world will be better off:)

HSC
I'm kinda glad that they aren't showing the next leg of Milan v. Inter ... I think I pulled out too much watching the match yesterday.

Everything rested on our two central defenders and they weren't up to the task. We had Cruz who was suspose to be playing as a striker along with Martins but always ends up in the MIDFIELD! :confused: Veron was great - but maybe Van Der Meyde should've started instead of the non-existant Cambiasso? Why the hell we traded Cannovaro (who scored for Juve against Liverpool) for a reserve keeper is a big farken mystery.

There is still some hope, but it is obvious that it is another season of underperformance. Bring on the Coppa Italia! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)