• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Soldiers are not heroes (4 Viewers)

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
the one thing you can say about imperialism that has prob done some serious damage esp with regards to africa is the creation of a bunch of arbitrary nation states that don't correspond to actual tribal/ linguistic / ethnic realities in africa

so youve got this fuckign mishmash of genetically / culturally / linguistically disparate peoples with vastly differeing loyalities living in fictional propostion nations that were drawn up by imperialists

this is why theres a civil war and a coup in africa every five seconds (diversity is our great strenngth)
This pretty much nails it

HSC
I was trying to refer to your strawman argument about how non-combat troops somehow redeem the murderous actions of soldiers because they come under the same arbitrary title of "ADF". But dat dere engineer dones halps some ppl it okies to butcher savileeans

Also yes
Oh, and that means that I said murder was awesome? You show some amazing comprehension skills! And why are you typing like that? did you have a stroke half way through the post? or are you just a fucking moron who can't piece together an argument to save themselves.

You inbred piece of trash.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
That's what I fucking thought. Unable to form a cohesive argument or take part in any conversation without being an infantile fuck wit. Bravo Lolsmith!
No you're just a naive poster that can't argue informally on an internet forum so you use the Muslim defence of "LOLSOURCE NAH I DON'T LIKE IT YOU'RE WRONG" to validate your strawmen

Obviously what I wrote before was facetious but you're too much of an autistic cunt to figure that out

HSC
hahahaha barnes has a new contender
No, the only points I make are, All soldiers are not heroes, but some are. War widows have a right to grieve without some internet warrior telling them otherwise. Other than that all I ask is for people to back up the sensationalist claims and statements they make.

Pretty simple isn't it?

HSC
No you're just a naive poster that can't argue informally on an internet forum so you use the Muslim defence of "LOLSOURCE NAH I DON'T LIKE IT YOU'RE WRONG" to validate your strawmen

Obviously what I wrote before was facetious but you're too much of an autistic cunt to figure that out
The muslim defence? What the fuck is that champo.

From the context of the comments you made it is clear you were not being facetious, but in fact now that you have been called out you are performing a back flip. What a cop out.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
The muslim defence? What the fuck is that champo.

From the context of the comments you made it is clear you were not being facetious, but in fact now that you have been called out you are performing a back flip. What a cop out.
Hi there I also have Assburgers

HSC
Hi there I also have Assburgers
If you mean that you have Asspergers it does explain why you have such trouble communicating with others. If I had of realised the disability you suffer from I would not of entered this discussion with you. Please accept my sincere apologies.

HSC
Yeah I had a lot of kids with Down's and autism at my high school actually
I actually feel bad that you have baited me down to your level. Unless you want to get back on topic this is it as far as our conversation goes. It's pretty obvious that you had not thought your opinion through, and you are too proud to admit it. Thank you for the discussion.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)