• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Soldiers are not heroes (3 Viewers)

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
soldiers help achieve the goals of western imperialism
western imperialism takes more lives and causes more suffering than all terrorist acts put together

soldiers are worse than terrorists.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I think I've read somewhere that the reason why Africa is so fucked up as it is, is due to western imperialism in the late 19th and early 20th centuries

ie: making natives brutalise other natives for the interests of their new white overlords (re: Belgian rubber farms)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Well what I meant was they couldn't really create a military that can shoot each other and burn defenceless villages with napalm and shit without any risk of strong retaliation

When they were all primal apes, there was some sort of fair fight involved because any retarded cunt can make a spear from a rock and a stick and they didn't exactly care about fascist rule for no real reason

HSC
Well what I meant was they couldn't really create a military that can shoot each other and burn defenceless villages with napalm and shit without any risk of strong retaliation

When they were all primal apes, there was some sort of fair fight involved because any retarded cunt can make a spear from a rock and a stick and they didn't exactly care about fascist rule for no real reason
You are cleary a SME on this subject... Just wow.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
the one thing you can say about imperialism that has prob done some serious damage esp with regards to africa is the creation of a bunch of arbitrary nation states that don't correspond to actual tribal/ linguistic / ethnic realities in africa

so youve got this fuckign mishmash of genetically / culturally / linguistically disparate peoples with vastly differeing loyalities living in fictional propostion nations that were drawn up by imperialists

this is why theres a civil war and a coup in africa every five seconds (diversity is our great strenngth)

Last edited:

HSC
Tell me how murder is awesome again
I don't think I have ever claimed murder is awesome. Please find a quote to back this claim up. While you are at it you can also tell me more about the complex situation in Africa...

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
its awesome because ferraris are awesome

i can kill ppl and process their bodies into biofuels to power my ferrari

murder + ferrari = awesome

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
I don't think I have ever claimed murder is awesome. Please find a quote to back this claim up. While you are at it you can also tell me more about the complex situation in Africa...
stop being a twat he never claimed to be an expert or anything he was just speculating which is perfectly healthy and normal to do so in casual conversation

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I was trying to refer to your strawman argument about how non-combat troops somehow redeem the murderous actions of soldiers because they come under the same arbitrary title of "ADF". But dat dere engineer dones halps some ppl it okies to butcher savileeans

stop being a twat he never claimed to be an expert or anything he was just speculating which is perfectly healthy and normal to do so in casual conversation
Also yes

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
the one thing you can say about imperialism that has prob done some serious damage esp with regards to africa is the creation of a bunch of arbitrary nation states that don't correspond to actual tribal/ linguistic / ethnic realities in africa

so youve got this fuckign mishmash of genetically / culturally / linguistically disparate peoples with vastly differeing loyalities living in fictional propostion nations that were drawn up by imperialists

this is why theres a civil war and a coup in africa every five seconds (diversity is our great strenngth)

Exactly. Its going to be incredibly hard to fix these countries up because we literally raped and pillaged them. We exploit them still with slave labour etc, and now we try to tell them what they are doing is wrong. Their rule is corrupt and its very sad.

Shame on you Western Civilization.

PS I love Western civilisation.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
they exploit themselves with slave labour

slavery is still rampant in africa

africans are very good at raping and pillaging themselves for example: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/nov/25/south-african-rape-survey

One in three South African men admit to rape, survey findsSouth African survey in province of Gauteng finds 37.4% of men confessing to rape, while 25.3% of women say they are victims

Share1854

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
they exploit themselves with slave labour

slavery is still rampant in africa

africans are very good at raping and pillaging themselves for example: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/nov/25/south-african-rape-survey

One in three South African men admit to rape, survey findsSouth African survey in province of Gauteng finds 37.4% of men confessing to rape, while 25.3% of women say they are victims

Share1854
Ikr. We should havent exploited and raped these nations. We should have done what we did after WWII with Germany - totally rebuild the country.

We should have modernised these countries then but of course we wouldnt have $$$$.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)