SOR PREDICTIONS (1 Viewer)

carrotsss

HSC
i put oral tradition but everyone had different answers for that one so idk :/
I said totemic spirit because it sticks with them throughout their lives and is associated with the land where they were born, so it makes sure they never forget

But I’m not really sure either, I feel like A and B both made equal sense to me

HSC
I said totemic spirit because it sticks with them throughout their lives and is associated with the land where they were born, so it makes sure they never forget

that also makes sense to me but i just felt like the wording "totemic spirits" was a bit off since ive never heard them being called spirits. i put oral tradition because that's what enables them to "never forget" but this is all speculation anyway

HSC
the general jist of the stimulus was regarding one's connection and relationship to land i.e. 'the land is my mother', so the answer had to be associated with ones relationship WITH land so i think totemic is the closest. but also could be about identity, but i feel like 'mother' refers to inherent relationships so

carrotsss

HSC
that was totemic spirits right?
yeah
the general jist of the stimulus was regarding one's connection and relationship to land i.e. 'the land is my mother', so the answer had to be associated with ones relationship WITH land so i think totemic is the closest. but also could be about identity, but i feel like 'mother' refers to inherent relationships so
I hope you’re right 🤞

carrotsss

HSC
Why do we have to wait until December to get our results, the suspense 😭

harry2000__

HSC

carrots bro ur actually stupid, why would that be totemic spirit, should have dropped the course honestly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)