Set Your Goals clash with Taking Back Sunday

WORST OF ALL
AFI clash with The Get Up Kids

Fuck

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
Worst organized festival ever. So frustrating, the line ups usually pretty good and the day is usually rather shit.

HSC
Sunny Day Real Estate clash with Gallows
The Weakerthans clash with both Alexisonfire and Motion City Soundtrack
Glassjaw clash with Paramore
Set Your Goals clash with Taking Back Sunday

WORST OF ALL
AFI clash with The Get Up Kids

Fuck
oh man i know right, like my very favourite bands aren't clashing which is what i was worrying about, and with that many good bands on it's bound to happen. but the times are all over the shop, i mean.. how the fuck are a day to remember headlining a stage? why the fuck are so many bands who are bound to have similar crowds playing over the top of each other?

edit; actually, you're right, the afi and get up kids clash licks major, major balls. i love them both, but no fucking way am i missing tguk.. grrr

and why the FUCK are glassjaw/paramore, afi/the get up kids and taking back sunday/set your goals all on at the same time.. some hectic compromises are going to have to be made :(

Last edited:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
there aren't too many clashes for me and if there are they only overlap by 15 minutes or whatever... anyway my day will probably look something like

closure in moscow, gallows, taking back sunday, motion city soundtrack, glassjaw, paramore, reel big fish, afi, all time low(lol), my chemical romance, four year strong

orsomeshitidk

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
there aren't too many clashes for me and if there are they only overlap by 15 minutes or whatever... anyway my day will probably look something like

closure in moscow, gallows, taking back sunday, motion city soundtrack, glassjaw, paramore, reel big fish, afi, all time low(lol), my chemical romance, four year strong

orsomeshitidk
i already did my timetable haha...

12.30-1.15 Sunny Day Real Estate
12.40-1.20 Gallows
1.40-2.20 Isis
2.45-3.30 Alexisonfire
3.30-4.15 Paramore
4.15-5.15 Placebo
5.30-6.10 The Get Up Kids
6.30-7.20 All Time Low
7.20-8.30 My Chemical Romance
7.30-8.10 Anti-Flag

though...the first and last lineups clash...im thinking gallows>SDRE and my chem>anti-flag...altho SDRE are rare but im into gallows at the moment

HSC

orsomeshitidk
pretttttty sure we should go to this separately lol

HSC
haha i don't mean that necessarily in a bad way, but if i were being completely selfish and just wanted to see whole sets as opposed to bits and pieces it would be something more like, idk ..

sunny day real estate -> taking back sunday -> motion city soundtrack -> alexisonfire -> paramore -> the get up kids -> all time low -> my chemical romance (although the crowd for that would be massive and horrible and just generally fucked since there's not much else on at the same time, aquabats are awesome) -> a day to remember

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC

orsomeshitidk

reel big fish are playing at soundwave?!?!?!?!?!

wow i didn know they were touring lol

Stephie-Rae

HSC
Taking Back Sunday clash with You Me At Six =( the two i most wanted to see =( so depressed =(

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
MCR clashes with anti flag clashes with trivium... lame. Not a huge issue though

12.40-1.20 Gallows
1.40-2.20 Isis
2.45-3.30 Alexisonfire
3.30-4.15 Paramore
4.15-5.15 Placebo
NOT SURE [suggestions?] well depend on my friends. I wouldnt mind seeing the get up kids though
7:00-8:00 Trivium
8:00-8.30 My Chemical Romance
8:40-10:00 Faith No more

Yeah probably something like that, although my morning up till alexisonfire is negotiable depending on what my friends want to do and i might swap out Paramore for Anvil [who are apparently amazing live]

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

Pretty easy day, hopefully Stage 3 isn't too far from Stage 1-2

MCS > Paramore > Placebo > AFI > Jane's > MCR > FNM

Last edited:

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC

Pretty easy day, hopefully Stage 3 isn't too far from Stage 1-2

MCS > Paramore > Placebo > AFI > Jane's > MCR > FNM

stage 3 will be next to stage 1/2 like last year

line up was done with the best of intentions but of course there will be clashes, ill be working all day and even i will have clashes in the bands i want to see :(

just remember people, dont go to the front gate, use some brains and walk around the back...when you do, say hi to me as ill be the one who decides whether we let you in or not ;)

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
MCR clashes with anti flag clashes with trivium... lame. Not a huge issue though

12.40-1.20 Gallows
1.40-2.20 Isis
2.45-3.30 Alexisonfire
3.30-4.15 Paramore
4.15-5.15 Placebo
NOT SURE [suggestions?] well depend on my friends. I wouldnt mind seeing the get up kids though
7:00-8:00 Trivium
8:00-8.30 My Chemical Romance
8:40-10:00 Faith No more

Yeah probably something like that, although my morning up till alexisonfire is negotiable depending on what my friends want to do and i might swap out Paramore for Anvil [who are apparently amazing live]
fuck ur lineups pretty much like mine haha..except no trivium...haha wow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)