• cop it somewhere else

Votes: 19 19.2%
  • other

Votes: 19 19.2%

• Total voters

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Doesn't really bother as long as they dont spit on me.
Swallowing doesn't make a mess, I like neat girls.

berghousemaa

HSC
Without being too perverse or sexist the funniest and most disgusting would have to be a Bizmark.
Jizz in their eye, knock em out and then they wake up with crusted jizz over their eye.

LazyBoy

HSC
really it doesnt matter... if you take it in the mouth you might as well swollow... like whats the difference? once its on your tongue you taste it. the choice should be swollow or not at all. but meh who cares.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
wtf? some people might not want dirty cum going down their throat, shit i'd put a worm in my mouth but i wouldn't swallow it.

If a girl dun feel comfortable it's cool.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Girls are the main ones obsessed with it i'd say... like they think it makes them a better lover to do it and girls that don't are crap or something lol

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
i've never encountered a spitter, its only ever been swallow or finished with a handy. which is fucking terrible

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
I cant believe people actually care. I pretty much fall asleep/pass out/roll-over after i orgasm, like i care where the cum goes...

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
yeah but seriously, you dont want a wristy. it's funny this thread is here because i had to deal with this just last night. when its with a random it's a question of ettiquete - do i let her know im gonna blow and let her take it from there? or do i just go for it and end up with an unhappy chick with her mouth round my dick?

edit: for absolution

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
um.. said:
yeah but seriously, you dont want a wristy. it's funny this thread is here because i had to deal with this just last night. when its with a random it's a question of ettiquete - do i let her know im gonna blow and let her take it from there? or do i just go for it and end up with an unhappy chick with her mouth round my dick?
Some girls tend my have a phobia of the penis. Whilst they will touch, they will not taste. What i hate about hand jobs is that, unless your penis is wet or lubricated, it begins to become hot and sore after a while. I find myself thinking, "ahhh god my banjo string is going to break if she keeps going". Thats when the etiquette comes into it. Do you just orgasm and then walk off? Draw a diagram? ...

There really should be a thread dedicated to this.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
possibly called 'coming to blows'

but as i said, its a very touchy subject. if you're with a long term partner and you know what they expect, its ok. but if its a chick you dont know and you blow in her mouth, she would quite possibly not be to happy

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
just say ur about to cum- after that its up to her what to do
i never know what to say. like "err hey there. im gonna cum now..."

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
sometimes u dunno either, my ex always made me do things like hold it off for ages.. which i kinda thank her for cuz it makes the orgasm go for longer and feels nice, however the disadvantage of it is if u do it for too long eventually u just cum without warning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)