Starcraft 2 Battle Report III (1 Viewer)

niloony

HSC
I probally won't need to wait until next year....betaaaa key !

/e-peen

TERMINATOR-HX

Coming back from the future....to kill you!
HSC
i saw the trailer of this game.

too overrate.

i think barret .50 cal would be enough to shoot the soldiers good.
Overrated implies that it can't live up to its hype. I don't think Blizzard games have any trouble living up to their hype, and they have the sales records and the critical acclaim to prove it.

At the same time, considering the original's unprecedented success, StarCraft II has some SERIOUS hype to live up to. Only time will tell if Starcraft II's hype is justified, but I'm very optimistic about it being a hit like the original 11 years ago.

Silent_Sniper

Watching you through my sniper scope!!! Getting re
HSC
Overrated implies that it can't live up to its hype. I don't think Blizzard games have any trouble living up to their hype, and they have the sales records and the critical acclaim to prove it.

At the same time, considering the original's unprecedented success, StarCraft II has some SERIOUS hype to live up to. Only time will tell if Starcraft II's hype is justified, but I'm very optimistic about it being a hit like the original 11 years ago.
Yea just look at the original "starcraft" :rolleyes:

TERMINATOR-HX

Coming back from the future....to kill you!
HSC
Yea just look at the original "starcraft" :rolleyes:
The original is one of, if not THE, best selling videogame in history. Which means that Blizzard is under a lot of pressure to make an excellent sequel to do the series reasonable justice.

The interest is there, and in spades; now we just have to see if the wait, which seems to get LOOOOOONGER all the time (Blizzard is a bastard when it comes to delaying release dates), is worth it. But, like I said before, I'm very optimistic about it.

Last edited:

niloony

HSC
Blizzard is a bastard when it comes to delaying release dates
Blizzard doesn't delay release dates because they set them so darn close to release :p

Of course there are the annoying stores which randomly guess release dates to steal your preorder money

Daipire

HSC
Is it out yet?

and is it any good? i may just have to add it to my signature list....

i need more money...

niloony

HSC
It'll probally be out around May- June 2010.

Blizzard said the beta would last 4-6 months and start novembar or decembar...thats all we know.

Edit: Conference in Russia had them stating early next year for beta....

Last edited:

Drewx

HSC
It'll probally be out around May- June 2010.

Blizzard said the beta would last 4-6 months and start novembar or decembar...thats all we know.
DAMNIT
I can't wait that long maybe I could steal a beta key from grubby

HSC
Uni Grad
Im much more interested in D3 however still am pretty excited about SC II. It looks like it will have a much steeper learning curve than SC as tactics have a bigger role with some units being better/weaker against other certain units. I wont get it the second it comes out but i will get eventually.

HSC
Im much more interested in D3 however still am pretty excited about SC II. It looks like it will have a much steeper learning curve than SC as tactics have a bigger role with some units being better/weaker against other certain units. I wont get it the second it comes out but i will get eventually.
+1
same

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)