Starcraft (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I love SC. I am a protoss player although I do enjoy playing zerg and doing a all mutalisk build. But I generally prefer playing protoss.
If you havent done so already download the War of the Tribes (WOTT), After Brood Wars and New Avalon 1/2 campaigns they are aalot harder than brood war and heaps of fun.
Lol I am similar. I am a zerg player but I don't mind playing Protoss. But I find it difficult to control protoss units.

HSC
Uni Grad
Never played it but i might try it out after i try out HON.
HON IS WIN!!!

Seriously even if you hate dota give it a go, it is so much better. Dont compare it to dota, it is in another league completely, after you play it you will not go back to dota.

EDIT: I love SC campains also.

dc1337

HSC
SK Telecom is a team not a clan. And they are sucking right now.

For all of you guys who play starcraft online, there is an Australian Interstate starcraft tourney just about to start. If you want to join visit here make an account and PM iCCup.Del.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
SK Telecom is a team not a clan. And they are sucking right now.

For all of you guys who play starcraft online, there is an Australian Interstate starcraft tourney just about to start. If you want to join visit here make an account and PM iCCup.Del.
From the website, it seems like they make their own custom maps. They don't use 'The Lost Temple' or 'Bloodbath'? Any money maps tournies (FMP's)?

Are there going to be Heros in SC2? Like Jim Raynor and Kerringan?
LOL I never knew people give a shit about the heroes. Gameplay and strategy is important to me.

Last edited:
HSC
Uni Grad
I loved kerrigan until she became bad, that was so shit.

dc1337

HSC
The custom maps are the ones being used in the korean pro scene at the moment. In the pro scene, map makers are hired to make new maps for every 6 months to make the game more interesting. Lost temple was used in like 2001 and bloodbath was never used.

HalcyonSky

HSC
From the website, it seems like they make their own custom maps. They don't use 'The Lost Temple' or 'Bloodbath'? Any money maps tournies (FMP's)?

LOL I never knew people give a shit about the heroes. Gameplay and strategy is important to me.
money map tourneys LOL

System32

HSC
Does anybody here still play the old school SC still? (what server, west or east?) Or are you waiting for SC II to come out?
Well I'm in Year 9 so we got our laptops recently.....

And from then on we're all bringing lan cables and Vs-ing each other in SC in maths, lunch, on the train etc xD

But SC II been delayed so long we kinda just forgot about it

kow_dude

HSC
I play on US East and there is a shit load of hackers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)