Votes: 46 80.7%
  • marrons

Votes: 11 19.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
Anasta played poorly, and he said it himself before the game, if he does not perform he will be dropped...and that is exactly what is going to happen

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I was at the game last night and all I have to say was that the alcohol service was terrible. They didn't have enough registers, and people were ordering wine and sprirts in the same line as the beer so it was slowing everyone down. There needed to be a seperate line for wine and spirits.

And on top of that there's a 2 beer limit. So instead of 1 guy going and getting 4 beers for him and his 3 mates, 2 guys have to go which doubles the line.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
there was a seperate just beer line thing... u just dont know where to find them...

i think qld will win even though i want nsw too..

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
samuelblayden said:
who is going to win
your comments on state of orgin 1 and 2
1 - QLD killed us (NSW)
2 - we killed QLD, only reason they got on the board was because of our mistakes (like game 1)

3 - whoever...i just want to see some of the classic big hits come back into the game...there were about 3 last night

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
i thoguht hed choke in game 2 but fuk he deserved MOTM...i was half watching it and half studying for eco :p i think i mite watch it again on nrl.com if htey have it up there

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Meads said:
Anasta played poorly, and he said it himself before the game, if he does not perform he will be dropped...and that is exactly what is going to happen
I dont know what game you were watchin but Anasta had a good game

ChrisE

HSC
Suney_J said:
I dont know what game you were watchin but Anasta had a good game
anasta played a weak game, with johns seemingly the only half on the field in attack. the forwards were all running off johns and anasta wasnt seeing any ball. i dont know what game you were watching, but the game i saw involved nsw playing brilliantly without the need for anasta at all.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
ChrisE said:
anasta played a weak game, with johns seemingly the only half on the field in attack. the forwards were all running off johns and anasta wasnt seeing any ball. i dont know what game you were watching, but the game i saw involved nsw playing brilliantly without the need for anasta at all.
Now, I don't know what game YOU were watching, but Anasta was fine. I wouldn't say he had a good game, but he certainly did the job he was told to do.

Have a think about it, buddy. Do you really think Anasta is stupid enough to play as a lock when his assigned position is five-eighth? I think not.

He was told to play as an extra second-rower/lock (effectively the same thing anyway), hitting the ball up in the hope that he may make a bust. It is common knowledge that Anasta doesn't have the foot or mind speed of Lockyer, so there was no point in trying to get him to beat Lockyer at Lockyer's own game.

NSW thus focused all their play around some little known guy called Andrew Johns. The ball went to Johns, and Johns decided what would happen. End result -- NSW win comfortably.

For Origin3, if Barrett is fit, he'd definitely take the place of Anasta, but I would be happy enough with having Anasta there at Suncorp.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)