"Student website bans anti-Semitic Group" (1 Viewer)

skyisthelimit

Banned
HSC
N/A
Do you have the right to come into my home, even though it is privately owned and I had expressly forbidden you doing so? No.

The same principle applies.
Isn't that the same issue with Israel and Palestine? Did Israel have the right to occupy Palestine, the home of the Palestinians and Jews already living there, even though they had expressly forbidden such?

Anonymous-

Banned
HSC
N/A
Isn't that the same issue with Israel and Palestine? Did Israel have the right to occupy Palestine, the home of the Palestinians and Jews already living there, even though they had expressly forbidden such?

haha ownge.

Sprangler

HSC

Read a history book and realize why you just made an awful post.

Sprangler

HSC
So what you're asking is, is: what right did a state that didn't exist have to occupy another state that didn't exist and why wasn't mainly secular immigration stopped by religious decrees.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC

Fuck you are stupid.

You clearly have not read up on your history. Go find out what the British Mandate is. When Israel was created it was made mostly from land Jews already owned and had bought of the British or Ottoman Empire - the 'Palestinians' (they didn't actually exist at that point) never owned it. When Israel was attacked from all sides in 1948, it then conquered the now disputed land. Any Palestinian who wasn't a complete twat and had the good sense to stay rather than run was offered Israeli citizenship.

Anonymous-

Banned
HSC
N/A
fuck you are stupid.

You clearly have not read up on your history. Go find out what the british mandate is. when israel was created it was made mostly from land jews already owned and had bought of the british or ottoman empire - the palestinians never owned it. When israel was attacked from all sides in 1948, it then conquered the now disputed land. Any palestinian who wasn't a complete twat and had the good sense to stay rather than run was offered israeli citizenship.
we all take you seriously m8.

Last edited:

philphie

Banned
HSC
i remember watching dateline where they did a bit about how some Jewish Israelis had tried to claim properties that were owned by 'Palestinians' because they claimed ownership through ancestry, that apparently their Jewish ancestors had owned that particular property now making the current owner's deeds void, so they're trying to kick them out. i don't know what point i'm making by saying that but i just felt like it should be put out there

Sprangler

HSC
She's read widely and extensively.

It's all for you cause you're the one
Oh you're my daydream nightmare
I'm holding out for holding on
So love me if you dare

Into your arms I always run
Inside my daydream nightmare
When I awake you're always gone
I reach and you're not here.. where you belong

skyisthelimit

Banned
HSC
N/A
So what you're asking is, is: what right did a state that didn't exist have to occupy another state that didn't exist and why wasn't mainly secular immigration stopped by religious decrees.
Are you honestly that incredibly stupid? If people tell you the sky is blue, do you argue that it is green (unless you have fucked up eyes)? And perhaps that is the case. You are distorted to the extent that you believe Palestine never existed.
Denying the existence of Palestine is ludicrous, and is as vile as denying the Holocaust.

Franz Kraus' (a Jew living in Palestine before and after the occupation) "Visit Palestine" poster (a Zionist published poster) busts the three key myths that Zionists propagate.

Myths:
1) That Palestine was a land without people
2) That Palestine was simply a desert that needed to be cultivated
3) And thirdly, that there never was a Palestine

There is much proof that Palestine did exist, and you are a two times the fool to deny it, because really you know it's true.

For more reading:
Liberation Graphics: Antonym/Synonym

Anonymous-

Banned
HSC
N/A
i remember watching dateline where they did a bit about how some Jewish Israelis had tried to claim properties that were owned by 'Palestinians' because they claimed ownership through ancestry, that apparently their Jewish ancestors had owned that particular property now making the current owner's deeds void, so they're trying to kick them out. i don't know what point i'm making by saying that but i just felt like it should be put out there
yeah, their ancestors from 10BC owned it. ffs, they are fucking dead. fucking move on. buy ur own fucking home cheap skates.

Anonymous-

Banned
HSC
N/A
She's read widely and extensively.

It's all for you cause you're the one
Oh you're my daydream nightmare
I'm holding out for holding on
So love me if you dare

Into your arms I always run
Inside my daydream nightmare
When I awake you're always gone
I reach and you're not here.. where you belong
sprangler, you will never be a jew no matter how hard you try.

skyisthelimit

Banned
HSC
N/A
Fuck you are stupid.

You clearly have not read up on your history. Go find out what the British Mandate is. When Israel was created it was made mostly from land Jews already owned and had bought of the British or Ottoman Empire - the 'Palestinians' (they didn't actually exist at that point) never owned it. When Israel was attacked from all sides in 1948, it then conquered the now disputed land. Any Palestinian who wasn't a complete twat and had the good sense to stay rather than run was offered Israeli citizenship.
Many Palestinians were EXILED (please read further: 1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - to gain a deeper, true understanding). Many Palestinians HAD to leave or families would be massacred i.e. the Deir Yassin massacre on April the 9th, 1948, where Israelis rampaged a Palestinian village, barged into homes, and killed 600 or so Palestinians.

The Balfour Declaration was a scam. The British promised the Palestinians independence, yet turned on their word :. it was injust and illegal in the eyes of the global society. Today, it continues to be illegal under international law (because it exists now) i.e. Israeli settlers forcibly removing Palestinians from their homes and expanding settlements.

mostly from land Jews already owned
Why lie, honestly? Source, clarification? Make sure it's reliable.

Who took the land off who? And where do Palestinians go to find justice? When the witness, the lawyer, and the judge is Israel? Why are Palestinians - men, women and children - imprisoned wantonly? I want answers JonathonM.
Plus, it was only today that Israeli troops killed three innocent Palestinians, and refuse to speak about it.
Al Jazeera English - Middle East - Israeli troops kill Palestinians

Sprangler

HSC
sprangler, you will never be a jew no matter how hard you try.
Come on man why you gotta put my dream down like that?

Are you honestly that incredibly stupid? If people tell you the sky is blue, do you argue that it is green (unless you have fucked up eyes)? And perhaps that is the case. You are distorted to the extent that you believe Palestine never existed.
Denying the existence of Palestine is ludicrous, and is as vile as denying the Holocaust.

Franz Kraus' (a Jew living in Palestine before and after the occupation) "Visit Palestine" poster (a Zionist published poster) busts the three key myths that Zionists propagate.

Myths:
1) That Palestine was a land without people
2) That Palestine was simply a desert that needed to be cultivated
3) And thirdly, that there never was a Palestine

There is much proof that Palestine did exist, and you are a two times the fool to deny it, because really you know it's true.

For more reading:
Liberation Graphics: Antonym/Synonym
I never said a piece of land that people called Palestine didn't exist.

skyisthelimit

Banned
HSC
N/A
I never said a piece of land that people called Palestine didn't exist.
Oh, very manipulative. Yes, you did not deny the PHYSICAL LAND, but the people of Palestine, the state of Palestine, the civilisation of Palestine - you did.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
Facts are in front of you.

I'm not saying some weren't kicked out and I'm not saying the Deir Yassin raid didn't happen, but we're talking about an insignificant number of people here. For the majority, and the facts and statistics to support me here, most of the land was either taken justly from the Syrians, Jordanians and Lebanese (yeah, it sometimes slips your mind that East Jerusalem was actually taken from the Syrians, yet the Palestinians claim it as their own?) during war or was uninhabited from those who fled prior to the 1948 war.

skyisthelimit

Banned
HSC
N/A
Facts are in front of you.

I'm not saying some weren't kicked out and I'm not saying the Deir Yassin raid didn't happen, but we're talking about an insignificant number of people here. For the majority, and the facts and statistics to support me here, most of the land was either taken justly from the Syrians, Jordanians and Lebanese (yeah, it sometimes slips your mind that East Jerusalem was actually taken from the Syrians, yet the Palestinians claim it as their own?) during war or was uninhabited from those who fled prior to the 1948 war.
Am I missing something? Syria has never taken East Jerusalem. Even the EU recognises East Jerusalem as the capital of Palestine (after the occupation obv.).
You speak of statistics but where are they? You can't just say 'because of the facts'...what facts? You've just finished high school, so you should know that an argument is fail without evidence or some sort of clarification.

Read this article:
Syria condemns Israeli excavations in east Jerusalem - People's Daily Online

Syria is condemning Israeli excavations in East Jerusalem. It is defending Palestine, not itself.
Surrounding the city by fresh settlements and confiscating Palestinian homes and properties starkly reveals real Israeli intentions to annex Jerusalem and swallow up Palestinian lands again," it added, accusing Israel of having no serious intentions to achieve a just and comprehensive peace in the region.
During war? What war? The six day war in 1967? You do realise that Syria and Jordan were supporting Palestine, so why would they take their land?

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

lol you just derailed the thread

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
Am I missing something? Syria has never taken East Jerusalem. Even the EU recognises East Jerusalem as the capital of Palestine (after the occupation obv.).
You speak of statistics but where are they? You can't just say 'because of the facts'...what facts? You've just finished high school, so you should know that an argument is fail without evidence or some sort of clarification.

Read this article:
Syria condemns Israeli excavations in east Jerusalem - People's Daily Online

Syria is condemning Israeli excavations in East Jerusalem. It is defending Palestine, not itself.
Thank you for conclusively proving that you actually don't know anything about the Middle East situation.

East Jerusalem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Was shared Jordanian/Syrian rule actually, but tomato tomato.

Really cbf'd finding all the statistics for you, but they're there. By memory, it was something like 70% of 'Palestinians' who voluntarily left because they thought Israel would lose the 1948 war. Wikipedia/google the British Mandate, the war of independence, 1956 Suez War etc.

Here's a nice quote to sum up what I'm arguing though:

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".
- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council

During war? What war? The six day war in 1967? You do realise that Syria and Jordan were supporting Palestine, so why would they take their land?
Supporting Palestine?! Are you fucking insane? Please stop making an idiot of yourself. They just wanted to get rid of the Palestinians as much as the Israelis. They'd never give up their own land so when they tried to dump them on the Israelis.

Have a read up of the Black September in Jordan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia sweetie. To give you a brief summary, that was when the Jordanians massacred 10000-20000 Palestinians. Makes your little 'Deir Yassin Massacre' look like child's play. Never heard about it? That's because it's much easier to dump all the blame for the 'Palestinian' plight on Israel, the only Western democracy and the Jews.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)