Stupid police bastards kill four people in high speed chase. (1 Viewer)

HSC
If your car was stolen wouldn't you want the police to recover it? Isn't it in the public's interest to have retards who STEAL CARS apprehended and punished?

The police did nothing wrong. Anyone with half a brain knows that:

a) You don't steal cars

b) You pull over when the police tell you to do so

It's very sad that an entire family was wiped out, but you can't put that on the police. You just can't.
i am going to stop acknowledging you now, because you are a moron who is completely missing the point

HSC
Uni Grad
They aren't to know what crime had been committed, a car sped past them, it was stolen, they pursued it.
I agree they should take every precaution necessary to ensure safety of the public but accidents do happen.

HSC
um yes they are

the dont jsut randomly start chasing cars lol

they either see the car speeding and chase, in which case if the car matches the description of a car involved in any other crimes they will be informed

or they are on the lookout for cars matching the description of ones involved in previous crimes and pursue them

the police forces highest priority is to protect the public

increasing the riskt o the public by chasing stolen cars is doing the opposite

hello2004

i am going to stop acknowledging you now, because you are a moron who is completely missing the point
No you're missing the point.

Implementing some sort of rule that bans high speed chases encourages criminals to drive at increasing speeds. Armed with the knowledge that once they hit a certain limit the police will do nothing, they will try to hit this speed causing arguably more danger.

It also leaves CRIMINALS unaccountable for their actions. My family's car was stolen and subsequently torched a few years ago. Yeah we got a replacement, but it pisses me off to think that the idiots who did it got away with theft.

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
pheonix fury said:
I agree they should take every precaution necessary to ensure safety of the public but accidents do happen.
accidents do happen is not an excuse. in the same way that the stupidity of your parents is not an excuse for their not aborting you, you festy moron.

it's a simple fucking utilitarian calculation.

the evil of letting a car thief get away with stolen car << the evil of 4 people being murdered

the police know the risks of this behaviour and they continue to do so anyway. they do it because a massive fucking ego they developed in police training school that teaches them that "hey im king shit and i tell people what to do. noone gets away from leon kennedy! pow wow wow!"

the pigs should be caught and they should be lynched because they're worth nothing more than scum. pigs are fucking scum, and pigs that kill INNOCENT BYSTANDERS to catch someone that ticks them off are worse than scum.

hello2005 said:
If your car was stolen wouldn't you want the police to recover it? Isn't it in the public's interest to have retards who STEAL CARS apprehended and punished?
Sure. But I wouldn't want four people to die for that purpose. The police need to weigh up risks vs benefits. You obviously don't believe that because you're a retard. Have you considered joining the NSW police force?

Zrap

glock9
HSC
lol if they dont pursue cars with criminals doesnt that encourage others to flee? The point is someone decided to steal a car, not pull over when told, speed, and drive through red lights. Thus person behind the wheel is at fault.

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
hello2005 said:
Implementing some sort of rule that bans high speed chases encourages criminals to drive at increasing speeds. Armed with the knowledge that once they hit a certain limit the police will do nothing, they will try to hit this speed causing arguably more danger.
Because they don't try to hit that limit anyway. Fuck me dead you're dumb.

It also leaves CRIMINALS unaccountable for their actions. My family's car was stolen and subsequently torched a few years ago. Yeah we got a replacement, but it pisses me off to think that the idiots who did it got away with theft.
Should have killed a couple of kids to get it back. As long as you get your car back it's alright. Christ.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Because they don't try to hit that limit anyway. Fuck me dead you're dumb.

Should have killed a couple of kids to get it back. As long as you get your car back it's alright. Christ.
You cannot be serious.

HSC
what the shit

how is chasing them going to slow them down lol fuck

there is already a limit as to how fast the police are allowed to chase at, (speed limit for patrol cars/highway patrol is like 160) so that encourages people to just run and hope that they are acting dangerously enough for the police to call off the chase regardless

HSC
no he is right

the police call off chases when they become too 'dangerous'

so by hello2005's logic, that is encouraging criminals to drive dangerously in the hopes that the police will call off the chase

Zrap

glock9
HSC
what the shit

how is chasing them going to slow them down lol fuck

there is already a limit as to how fast the police are allowed to chase at, (speed limit for patrol cars/highway patrol is like 160) so that encourages people to just run and hope that they are acting dangerously enough for the police to call off the chase regardless
The fact that some know they will be pursued would put off many from fleeing imo

HSC
Uni Grad
accidents do happen is not an excuse. in the same way that the stupidity of your parents is not an excuse for their not aborting you, you festy moron.

it's a simple fucking utilitarian calculation.

the evil of letting a car thief get away with stolen car << the evil of 4 people being murdered

the police know the risks of this behaviour and they continue to do so anyway. they do it because a massive fucking ego they developed in police training school that teaches them that "hey im king shit and i tell people what to do. noone gets away from leon kennedy! pow wow wow!"

the pigs should be caught and they should be lynched because they're worth nothing more than scum. pigs are fucking scum, and pigs that kill INNOCENT BYSTANDERS to catch someone that ticks them off are worse than scum.

Sure. But I wouldn't want four people to die for that purpose. The police need to weigh up risks vs benefits. You obviously don't believe that because you're a retard. Have you considered joining the NSW police force?
I'm not offering it as an excuse, it's a fact of life.

Criminals have to be stopped otherwise everyone will start committing crimes because they can't be caught. Just cos someone might get hurt isn't a reason to ignore a criminal, such mentality would be irresponsible. It is the job of the police to stop offenders.
It's tragic these innocent people died however the sole person to blame is the offender.

hello2004

It should be noted that there are many many high speed chases that don't end in quadruple fatalities. They're just not newsworthy.

I have nothing but sympathy for the family of those who died, but it's the job of the police to stop scumbags from jacking cars. And high speed pursuits are obviously a necessary tool to achieve this objective.

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
The fact that some know they will be pursued would put off many from fleeing imo
yes i can see that happening. "i'll just sit here in my car after robbing a bank and wait for the pigs to show"

derrrrrrrp

HSC
oh its ok guys

quadruple fatalities are acceptable because it doesnt happen on EVERY police chase

hello2004

yes i can see that happening. "i'll just sit here in my car after robbing a bank and wait for the pigs to show"

derrrrrrrp
Do you think it's acceptable for people who rob banks to get away with it just because they can drive fast?

If I were a career criminal nothing would please me more than to here the news that high speed pursuits had been outlawed.

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
Do you think it's acceptable for people who rob banks to get away with it just because they can drive fast?

If I were a career criminal nothing would please me more than to here the news that high speed pursuits had been outlawed.
if i were a dead innocent bystander nothing would please me more than hearing the police wouldn't be allowed to cause such dreadfully dangerous conditions on the road anymore.

i think this deterrent business is nonsense. if i'm going to rob a bank, i'm going to do it whether or not the police are going to chase me or not. it's not as if joe bloggs is gonna say "hey shit, they aren't gonna chase me, let's go rob a store!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)