• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Suicide from HSC... (2 Viewers)

JoeysBoy

HSC
Some fuckheads in my year told this guy to commit suicide so the whole year could get the 5+ bonus. The guy is a student from indonesia and gets the shit picked out of him so hard... its fucking pathetic what some people do.

If they do it again I'm going to the headmaster. Things like that shouldn't be joked about, especially with an outsider :chainsaw:

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
amoz_lilo said:
pwar: sounds like kings

i have to agree by freud that maths is for the sexually repressed. someone here on the forums had a quote by him

What about kings? =/

Alimoe_KG

HSC
JoeysBoy said:
Some fuckheads in my year told this guy to commit suicide so the whole year could get the 5+ bonus. The guy is a student from indonesia and gets the shit picked out of him so hard... its fucking pathetic what some people do.

If they do it again I'm going to the headmaster. Things like that shouldn't be joked about, especially with an outsider :chainsaw:
What the fuck. You should have gone to the headmaster already.

That's not pathetic. That's the fucking disturbing underside of human cruelty.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
JoeysBoy said:

thats just stupid, some people are so selfish...

aaaman

Banned
HSC
JoeysBoy said:

wat a bunch of faggots, i hope that they get aids n die :eek:

HSC
i heard this myth, one guy was sitting the HSC and apparently the pressure was so much, he:

took two pencils, shoved them up his nose so hard it penetrated his brain and a pool of blood was left on the exam table.

disturbing, i know. but i doubt it is true.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
king_of_boredom said:
i heard this myth, one guy was sitting the HSC and apparently the pressure was so much, he:

took two pencils, shoved them up his nose so hard it penetrated his brain and a pool of blood was left on the exam table.

disturbing, i know. but i doubt it is true.
Maybe he was just picking his nose. He should have stuck to fingers.

X

xeuyrawp

JoeysBoy said:

I'd beat them up. Violence solved my problems at school, unfortunately.

JoeysBoy

HSC
PwarYuex said:
I'd beat them up. Violence solved my problems at school, unfortunately.
I'm sure you know about the foodchain at schools? I would be eaten by the big masculine footballers (I'm a soccer player myself!)

X

xeuyrawp

JoeysBoy said:
I'm sure you know about the foodchain at schools? I would be eaten by the big masculine footballers (I'm a soccer player myself!)
Yeh, luckily I'm larger than the ordinary fag. I played rugby and can take on the best of them :p

I'm not condoning violence, but these guys at my school were really being jerks.

irnie

life is a dance floor
HSC
i've long had this nightmare of a guy i knew that always had the shit ripped out of him, coming into the english exam with a machine gun and just lettin it loose... what happens to the survivors?

i've heard the myth that if someone kills themselves in an exam, everyone gets bonus marks.... at my school they're taking bets on who would most likely "take one for the team"...

*sighs* since when did the hsc become a life defining factor?

if you can, please take a few mins to take my short survey to help with my major due in 2 wks... muchly appreciated:

http://www.my3q.com/go.php?url=karmapolice/3437

princessj

PRINCESS JACKLIN!!!
HSC
last yr one of the yr12 girls got cancer... it was horrible... and se died a right b4 the trials... it was really hard on the class espcially coz its a small close nit class of 50 or 40.... so yea the school was closed and exams postponed.... meanwhile her funeral was huge.... they had it at one of the biggest churches and still ppl were outside coz theres no space...it was tuff... the guys carried the coffin and thw whole class filed in with the coffin....
i imagine the class fel horrible especially that she wasnt miss pop and many wernt nice to her... and yea

heybraham

HSC
being an upper-middle class (possibly/probably white too) Australian doens't justify your insensitivity to those less fortunate...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)