• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Summer '08-09 Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
THAH MUTHA FUCKING FORM you asses :eek:

When I discontinued from my degree, I used the FORM they sent us in the mail (with our details), and crossed to the box on the back. Just visit your faculty office mangs.

kokodamonkey

HSC
THAH MUTHA FUCKING FORM you asses :eek:

When I discontinued from my degree, I used the FORM they sent us in the mail (with our details), and crossed to the box on the back. Just visit your faculty office mangs.
how muchh notice does one have to give.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
When is the date to pay your hecs fees upfront w/ a 20% discount again? Is it earlier this year? (i remember something about the 6th of Feb for some reason)

kokodamonkey

HSC
but we just want to pause neb not stop (because unlike some people we wern't at shitty unsw)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
suck my piens

just walk up to your faculty, introduce yourself, and talk to them. they'll be happy to help :p

Lori.

HSC
When is the date to pay your hecs fees upfront w/ a 20% discount again? Is it earlier this year? (i remember something about the 6th of Feb for some reason)
yes 6th of feb

amber44

HSC
yes 6th of feb
Which is tomorrow!
I actually think, if you're able to pay up front, do so. The 20% discount is great plus if you were to leave it as a debt although you're not charged interest, it does get indexed against inflation.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Ooh. Better go then yes? :D

Guys, what should I get engraved on my new ipod? Sigh. :( Uni's coming up and I can't survive the train ride there without oneee.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Noooo. They're like the ultimate fashion weapon. Don't you remember the girlfriend who killed her boyfriend with her ipod when he deleted all her music?

You'd look hot while bashing someone bloody. It'd be awesome and you can go all Angelina Jolie on them. :eek: :eek:

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
yes 6th of feb
FUUUUUUUUU

I actually have the cash this time, but my credit card doesn't have a limit that high and i can't go in tomorrow :\

I want to pay via myuni though...maybe i'll get my folks to pay and i'll pay em back.

imyh

HSC
Ooh. Better go then yes? :D

Guys, what should I get engraved on my new ipod? Sigh. :( Uni's coming up and I can't survive the train ride there without oneee.
this website is funny! about rejected ipod engravings :) and maybe you'll be more creative in ur brainstorming.
Rejected iPod Engravings
:haha:

Last edited:

amber44

HSC
FUUUUUUUUU

I actually have the cash this time, but my credit card doesn't have a limit that high and i can't go in tomorrow :\

I want to pay via myuni though...maybe i'll get my folks to pay and i'll pay em back.
Do that. Does your credit card have a BPay option, maybe you can get it through that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)