Summer '08-09 Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadrage75

HSC
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
i got the massive marketing prize.

woot $5,500 of prize moneys for the 3 prizes in my final sem. yayayaya so happy.

good for yoU! :) so do they give you a cheque or CASH :) :) or something, or does it get taken off the fees?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
good for yoU! :) so do they give you a cheque or CASH :) :) or something, or does it get taken off the fees?
Cheque which is the same as cash

Pay your taxes? What dodgy job do you do where they don't take the tax out of your pay.

P.S. Congrats on the prize money bitcch!
Any job where you get paid via an ABN. It can be way more beneficial to be a sole trader/contractor than an employee. Only downside is no super. But there are lots of tax benefits.

And thanks :)

amber44

HSC
Cheque which is the same as cash

Any job where you get paid via an ABN. It can be way more beneficial to be a sole trader/contractor than an employee. Only downside is no super. But there are lots of tax benefits.

And thanks :)
Interesting!

kokodamonkey

HSC
Just thought i'd let everyone know that me and Jayadore got engaged today. we are having a spring wedding

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
You wish! I don't even like spring.
You don't understand me at all. :(

But srsly, no. :)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
lol paying taxes, such a rookie error. When does the timetable unit go up? Or has it been up and is just down for me now?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
lol paying taxes, such a rookie error. When does the timetable unit go up? Or has it been up and is just down for me now?
i havent paid taxes evar, so far. but this year is kinda hard not to when i'm earning so much and none of it has had any tax withheld.

HSC
Blargh. Had my first eight hour shift today. Killed several customers and legs are now decrepit.

PS Someone rep me I want a third green thingamy :(

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
I hate how this stupid repping system tells me to "spread" my points. Why would I want to rep anyone besides the people in the USyd forum since I don't frequent any other place?

Blah. Whatevs. Sorry SP!

HSC
I hate how this stupid repping system tells me to "spread" my points. Why would I want to rep anyone besides the people in the USyd forum since I don't frequent any other place?

Blah. Whatevs. Sorry SP!
That is ok my dariling. Where has your orsum sig gone? :(

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
It'still here! I just don't click the "show my signature" at the bottom of the reply thing if my signature's already on the page. Make sense? :eek:

amber44

HSC
Blargh. Had my first eight hour shift today. Killed several customers and legs are now decrepit.

PS Someone rep me I want a third green thingamy :(
You poor thing, did it atleast go fast?

Someone rep me aswell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)