• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Summer Holidays Chatter Thread 09-10 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Ummm....ok :uhoh: It's hard for me though. Up until this year, I was the only uni student on our street and the adjoining one--we're both short cul-de-sacs so we combine. Therefore, I was stuck in the middle between a bunch of young kids (oldest being about 12) and their parents (obviously 30-somethings so not even like in their 20s). Usually I just stuff my mouth full. It's good anyway because there's no junk food in the house and this is the one time of the year I have access to it :D

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
i don't like most people

most people suck majorly

especially those with prams. who takes a pram into a crowded shopping centre, honestly? the other day some kid dropped their toy out of the pram and i walked straight past to the mothers disgust. i was like, "fuck you bitch". well not really but i did really just walk past out of malicious spite. how rebel!

amber44

HSC
Working at DJs I've come to absolutely despise customers! They're messy, stuff up all the folded stuff on tables, rude and bloody fucked in the head thinking they can screw the poor sales assistant around trying to get a $300 return on something that was bought in fucking June and looks to have been worn. Honestly, Some people just think they have a right to everything! Dumb idiots!

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Yep, bkm.

Nah, that didn't fit in, but better:

Immunology
Protein Biochem
Microbiology
Maths

:D
haha, what a guess. nah seriously dont do cell bio the dude who runs it is a cunt. i had a fight with him. he won. cunt.

im thinking

biomolecules (chem)
catalysis & sustainable processes (chem)
misc geog subject
misc philosophy subject

much more comfortable, but it's gonna be one hell of a mediocre semester

bio_nut

HSC
But I had him this sem for a lot of lectures and he was pretty cool... No nonsense, I liked him.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Ok, never thought I'd post, let alone visit, BOS so early in the morning but the nerves are a much bigger problem than I thought. I slept last night the way I would before an exam that I've crammed for (and probably not even finished cramming for). Hmph. Anyway, going off to work in 20 minutes so wish me luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)