• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Summer Holidays Chatter Thread 09-10 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokodamonkey

HSC
Working at DJs I've come to absolutely despise customers! They're messy, stuff up all the folded stuff on tables, rude and bloody fucked in the head thinking they can screw the poor sales assistant around trying to get a $300 return on something that was bought in fucking June and looks to have been worn. Honestly, Some people just think they have a right to everything! Dumb idiots!
Yeah i had this old asian couple try and return a dvd player the bought in JANUARY.

Telling me it doesn't work because it doesn't play their discs...

Well they brought the discs along, they weren't DVDS they were VCDS and im like its not made to play VCDS and its not written on the box that it supports it so im not taking it back.

It went on for 30mins and other customers were getting annoyed at my time being taken up by them that other customers started abusing them for wasting my time.

amber44

HSC
Ok, never thought I'd post, let alone visit, BOS so early in the morning but the nerves are a much bigger problem than I thought. I slept last night the way I would before an exam that I've crammed for (and probably not even finished cramming for). Hmph. Anyway, going off to work in 20 minutes so wish me luck.
DO you start 'big' work today? What hospital was it again? Goodluck though!

KarmaKitten

HSC
Yeah i had this old asian couple try and return a dvd player the bought in JANUARY.

Telling me it doesn't work because it doesn't play their discs...

Well they brought the discs along, they weren't DVDS they were VCDS and im like its not made to play VCDS and its not written on the box that it supports it so im not taking it back.

It went on for 30mins and other customers were getting annoyed at my time being taken up by them that other customers started abusing them for wasting my time.
What amazes me about this is that these customers actually think there might be a chance that you will fall for it and give them back their money. The nerve! or the stupidity. whichever

KarmaKitten

HSC
Yeah I get the same 'sort of' thing at work. But mine is more like relatives of patients thinking I will let them into the wards despite the fact its hours after visiting hours have ended. They think if they can just keep arguing with me I will let them in. Thankfully I just press the security button in these cases :)

I need to finish my xmas shopping. What on earth should I get a male in their twenties who already has almost every electronic gadget out there.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
But I had him this sem for a lot of lectures and he was pretty cool... No nonsense, I liked him.
He's a cock. imho

ispm: yeah thats right. changed passwords lol. noone messes with me. i forget what i changed it to though :(

KarmaKitten

HSC
when in doubt, i just get someone a massive mug, and fill it with chocolate ferrero rocher or something similiar. slightly personal and is always received well.
See that's the kind of present I would be very very happy with. Not so sure whether they would be though.

Oh the hell with it anyways, stupid xmas. Nothing but stress and no joyful things such as snow.

lala2

Banned
HSC
DO you start 'big' work today? What hospital was it again? Goodluck though!
Good luck lala!
gooodluck!!!!
Thanks everyone :) It was ok--just a lot of paperwork and NSW Health policies to read through :rolleyes: though I'm worried because my preceptor is up at Mona Vale and I'm down here at Manly so I'm not sure how this is gonna work out. Guess that's for tomorrow. Which is so weird because instead of saying see you next week, it's now see you tomorrow. The joys of fulltime work...

What amazes me about this is that these customers actually think there might be a chance that you will fall for it and give them back their money. The nerve! or the stupidity. whichever
i think they think if they keep hassling you will give up
Yeah I get the same 'sort of' thing at work. But mine is more like relatives of patients thinking I will let them into the wards despite the fact its hours after visiting hours have ended. They think if they can just keep arguing with me I will let them in. Thankfully I just press the security button in these cases :)
+1 to all of the above.

you know you can buy snow in a box now

SNOW IN A BOX

what an age
Didn't know that. Now we truly can have a white Xmas down here.

amber44

HSC
What do you do KK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)