summer school fees (1 Viewer)

yr12yr12

HSC
N/A
Are they the same fees as courses that run during semesters? Or are they more expensive?

TheStallion

HSC
It depends on what you're looking at - we really need more info, i.e are you international or domestic, and what courses are you looking at over summer?

A general rule is that most courses are the same price over summer for domestic students (possibly for intl. students too), except for ASB courses which are extremely expensive (pretty much international price). But of course take that with a pinch of salt.

muzeikchun852

HSC
i think except ASB all other faculties' fees are the same.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
As far as I am aware as TheStallion said they are normal price except for the business courses which will slug you full fees (i.e. 4000 per course or whatever it is they charge these days).

yr12yr12

HSC
N/A
Oh wow, I was thinking of doing a ASB gen ed 'Marketing and Society' GENC6007 and I am a domestic student.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Oh wow, I was thinking of doing a ASB gen ed 'Marketing and Society' GENC6007 and I am a domestic student.
Yeah, don't unless your parents are millionaires or you want a big HECS bill.

twistedrebel

HSC
yeah ASB summer courses isnt worth it unless you want to graduate a semester early but then its highly unlikely you ll land a grad role mid year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)