Surfers...Whats your favourite wave (1 Viewer)

HSC
snapper rocks. seriously, you don't get much better than that .. best of both worlds. i don't think i'd ever have the balls to surf there, but it's gotta be one of the best spots around.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
katietheskatie said:
snapper rocks. seriously, you don't get much better than that .. best of both worlds. i don't think i'd ever have the balls to surf there, but it's gotta be one of the best spots around.
considering your name is katie im glad you dont have the "balls"
:p
but yeh your right snapper and indeed the whole superbank is the best of both worlds... that place is unnaturally good...

HSC
well, the proverbial balls then. hahah. i'd just feel way out of my league there. but i'm moving to the goldy in november, so we'll see ..

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
katietheskatie said:
well, the proverbial balls then. hahah. i'd just feel way out of my league there. but i'm moving to the goldy in november, so we'll see ..
its not matter of being out of your league... if your not good enough to take off deep and late then you are not going to get waves on the goldy... it sucks.. the last time i went up there (three years ago) i was a mega kook, hell pussy and soft.
i grew up learned to take off deep in heavy ones but i know id still struggle...

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
TurboTom said:
gotta love chargers... but anyone can be a charger... i admire calculated surfers with mad style who can do whatever move they want on any section... guys like damian king and hardy
what i mean by that is he will go for the big wave when no one else will

he has heaps of technical skill aswell. cause he lived litteraly on the beach for 18months. so he can do anymove he wants and do it with style.

i love it when i do almost sorta slow spinners. it seems like it takes forever but it looks so classy

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
hahah slow spinners are almost as ugly as people who cant do dk properly.
katie, yeah ti tree is the best of the noosa points, gets the heaviest but its also usually the most crowded. snapper is awesome, last time i surfed it i was on dads mal and i got a wave from snapper itself all the way down past greenmount and into kirra, my legs were so fucked from it. im heading up there in a few weeks, hopefully i will get it again

im also going on a boat trip this year to the mentawais, will get to surf one palm, macaronis, HT's etc. its going to be sooooo good

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i love doing slow spinners. i feel like i'm floating.

the best to do a spinner is the second u drop into small waves that are dumpy. it looks mad

i'm going for a surf on saturday morning to North Narrabeen. hope swell is good. if not we are going to soilders

HSC
um.. said:
katie, yeah ti tree is the best of the noosa points, gets the heaviest but its also usually the most crowded.
yeah, but if its not school holidays or weekends then its generally alright, my friend and i had it all to ourselves for about four hours one day. probably because there'd been a shark scare a couple of days ago, but hey, what can you do.

i was watching some op pro video from the mentawais a couple of weeks ago, it looks awesome .. you'll have a great time. i was semi-thinking of going on one of those kinda trips, but then i realised a) i can't surf for shit, and b) i hate boats. so that went down the drain .. how long are you going for?

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
katietheskatie said:
i was watching some op pro video from the mentawais a couple of weeks ago, it looks awesome .. you'll have a great time. i was semi-thinking of going on one of those kinda trips, but then i realised a) i can't surf for shit, and b) i hate boats. so that went down the drain .. how long are you going for?
im not positive yet, it could be maybe through lombok and sumbawa instead, or maybe even sumatra itself, or maybe even somewhere in the pacific. should be for ten days or so

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
that page u posted was sick!!! awesome pics of redsands but it doesnt really do it justic... that place is intense

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC

pikto

owns your mother
HSC
c'mon wheres the kirra rep, thats like the most fun wave eva. for me n'eway

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
went to north narrabeen today.
fuck the waves were mad, had a mad surf. but midday the fucking sets were big, about 5-6 foot easy

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
katietheskatie said:
greenmount's over-rated. so's duranbah.
not with this new bank, its been barreling just as much as kirra supposedly. so hope i score it when i go back up

and bowman i question your wave-size judging abilities

HSC
hahah, that's what i was thinking. but if it WAS six feet, then i'm pretty jealous. didn't they put some thing near duranbah that pumps the sand back out or something? apparently its improving it a lot, but eh ..

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
TurboTom said:
just wondering boys and girls, whats your favourite wave in the world (you have to have surfed it!)

ill say shark island (minus the crowds)
aussie pipe
the cobra (haha i know where it is!!!)
dangers
redsands
port kembla reef
I hear surfer have sandy vaginas?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)