Surfers...Whats your favourite wave (1 Viewer)

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
i wanna go to cortes bank...no chance id surf it but i wanna c that shit go offf...

im thinkin same wit teahup'oo cause that shallow reef would get to me

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
swell today is ment to be fucking INSANE.
but i think it will be like a fucking washing machine

HSC
cappen said:
im thinkin same wit teahup'oo cause that shallow reef would get to me
fuck off you'd ever surf teahupoo. not to be rude, but like, you would want to be pretty effing good to even consider it a tiny bit. some of the best surfers in the world refuse to surf there even though it messes up their wct rankings.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
cappen said:
no showy i riden pipe and sunset...dead set last last oct...fuckin amazing
no you havent.

yeah ive just been up the beach, pretty fucken insane weather. its breaking a good kilometre out from newy beach, but the harbour still isnt working. should be good on the lower tide hopefully.
turbotom, in bali you're gonna prefer waves like padang padang and bingin to ulus, it's not quite as heavy. it does pick up the most swell, however

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
katietheskatie said:
fuck off you'd ever surf teahupoo. not to be rude, but like, you would want to be pretty effing good to even consider it a tiny bit. some of the best surfers in the world refuse to surf there even though it messes up their wct rankings.

im sorry if u miss interpreted wat i sed, i wat i meant was i wanted to go c it, but it would just b way to shallow for me for starters.....

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
yeah ok.....so u waste all that money just to see a wave...i think not
even tho it is insane. it isnt that big all the time. sometimes it can just be a normal little reef break

HSC
cappen said:
im sorry if u miss interpreted wat i sed, i wat i meant was i wanted to go c it, but it would just b way to shallow for me for starters.....
oh okay, sorry buddy. it sucks in summertime anyway, and in winter its crazy overcrowded and you'll get beaten up by locals. doesn't sound like much fun to me.

just in case i haven't pimped it enough, i'm going to be living right near the superbank come november. for four years. go me.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
my friends older bro was filmin at winky last wed, i think it was and he heard sum american behind he, he turned around and it was kelly slater, its such a random thing on his movie...

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
katietheskatie said:
oh okay, sorry buddy. it sucks in summertime anyway, and in winter its crazy overcrowded and you'll get beaten up by locals. doesn't sound like much fun to me..

would they beat u up for observing tho?? i can see that as a possibility if ur surfin the wave tho

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
Kelly slater was surfing at Cowries the other week, n some of the other reefs down there. my cousin was telling me

golferjim

HSC
Good old North Narra- when its good, its dang good. And the farm down in Wollongong, u feel like ur in Scotland or somethin looking out at the cliffs...... until u catch a glimse of the smoke pouring out of the industrial area

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
yeah i have been to the farm. the walk back up that path is a killer. and north narra is awesome. my cousin lives on narrabeen beach. it's a 10 min stroll to north narra

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
thats handy for u...its such a treck to like any beach for me

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
bowman said:
Kelly slater was surfing at Cowries the other week, n some of the other reefs down there. my cousin was telling me
yeh we saw him at sandon pt the day after the massive swell where we had the incident... he was surfing deadmans with kai otton that day...

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
how big were the sets at deadmans (on average)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
cappen said:
how big were the sets at deadmans (on average)
not quite sure. i was busy trying to survive at 12 ft woonona... kai otton said it was ten to 14 ft at deadmans when we spoke to him at tathra pub the other night... fuck what a name dropper i am... but nah deadmans would have been intense. one of the few places on the coast that can handle swell that big.
slater missed the best of sandon pt though, it was heaps better in the morning, massive and perfect real good long ramps to carve and spin all over plus there was the odd invert or roll section on the insiders near the boat sheds...
i love how sandon can go for that long if you get a good one that goes all the way through

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
yea cos slater loves his rolls and spins

friday last week was the best surf we have had all year, bar easter sunday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)