Survivor Allstars! (1 Viewer)

MoNNiE

HSC
has survivor finished already??
i know who wins... it's regretable that rupert was kicked out... i think he deserved it..~!
jenna.... i dun like her...he personality is soo.... i dunno how to discribe it

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Originally posted by ~ForAGoodCause~
why was she stupid?
i think it was a smart choice. bcos if she voted for rob then they wouldve went to the stones, giving her 1/3 chance of being kicked out. By voting rupert she was guarenteed a spot.
I thought she wouldn't be totally safe with stones.

Because it would have been two votes Rob, two votes Rupert, so Rupert and Rob would have had to pick stones. And Jenna wouldn't have been affected at all... or do I have the stones thing all wrong?

Lundy

Banned
HSC
They would all have to pick a stone (cept immunity winner). It featured in marquesas, the season we didn't get.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
rupert for 2nd million, so much romance ...

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Voting KATHY or JERRI. I'd like Shii Ann to though - and i remember her predicition for the winner...none other than "Amber", because if you guys remember correctly, she said she will vote for the person to look out for who will WIN the game.

Kuya

yupz! if you went to cbs.com and watched her whole confession straight after being voted out she revealed it further... i liked shii ann. she is my ultimate favorite player. she makes it exciting, interesting, non-predictable, etc. notice how they always used her facial shots in the next episode previews? cause she knows how to create suspense! :D

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
hey, i dunno if its already been posted or not, but what was the big 'twist' (besides robs proposal to 'ambah') coz i fell asleep, lol

Kuya

lol another person can win million bucks. vote on cbs.com... for SHII ANN! rofl

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
hey, i dunno if its already been posted or not, but what was the big 'twist' (besides robs proposal to 'ambah') coz i fell asleep, lol
the big surprise is that in the nxt survivor the viewers get to vote, or something along those lines ...

Last edited:

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Originally posted by RUB!X
the big surprise is that in the nxt survivor the viewers get to vote, or something along those lines ...
uh no, the viewers vote for this season, to give a second contestant a million dollars.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Originally posted by Lundy
btw, am I the only one who thinks that the engagement blatantly breaks the rule against conspiring to share the money?
Everyone is mistinterpreting that rule. As you just stated it is to stop players conspiring during the game to split the prize money. They just fell in love and are getting married.. how do you see that as blantantly conspiring to break the rules? stupid.

Kuya

its not blatently conspiring to break the rules. it just makes it seem like a really boring end of season cause there was no excitement in who won the money or not.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
No, not conspiring. I dunno, it all seemed fishy to me. But whatever. They can do whatever the hell they want.

astro

HSC
Die Jenna.....Die

Amber didn't deserve to win....i reckon either rob or rupert

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i voted for rupert. methinks he deserves it and he'll put it to better use than the others

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Shii Ann was the only person to vote for Amber because she thought she played a good game. Tom, Lex and Alicia, aka, fucking sore losers, voted for Amber because she was the lesser of two evils and they really didnt want Rob to win. So Shii Ann was the swing. Watching the final tribal back, yes, Rob shouldv'e stuck up for himself a bit more, reinforced his strategy and how Amber rode coattails. That's why Shii Ann voted for Amber and that's why Rob ended up losing. Kathy was my favourite in Marquesas, and I was proud of her to set her feelings aside and vote for Rob. It was really big of her, as opposed to the sore loser trio. Shii Ann was right.. "those in glass houses should not throw stones"... Shii Ann gave them plenty of opportunities to get rid of the power players... they didnt listen... they lost, and they got what they deserved. Lex, although I defend him on some level, is more or less a hypocrite. Alicia... well they didnt really have a choice there. Shii Ann had won immunity. Couldn't turn on Big Tom, couldnt turn on Rupert and Jenna, that would make too many people pissed off. Rob played it safe and did the only option available to him, although it did hurt him. Alicia pisses me off. Tom, I'm not too sure about this one. Well with keeping Jenna and Rupert, Rob got their votes, so thats one positive that came from that. Jenna got it right. They shouldve stood up and acted proud. So Amber won because Shii Ann genuinely thought she played a good game... and three other voters were sore losers and rather give the money to her than to the person who obviously had the best strategy..

As I remember saying before, I had a strong feeling it would be Rob and Amber in the final 2 a while back. I thought Rob had a chance of winning... but some people took it way more personal than they should have... either way, I think Rob played the best game. As Jeff said, this was his season. He dominated physically and strategically and he was the most deserving. I didnt mind Amber winning actually, she's a nice girl and did have a good strategy... however I find it sad that the only true vote she got was from Shii Ann and everyone else was just sore losers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)