Survivor Allstars! (1 Viewer)

Seabiscuit

HSC
I dont thinkAmber should have won, because Rob was the one who played survivor how its meant to be played! He was conniving, he was smart, he had a good strategy, and he played everyone! Amber was only in the top 2 because of Rob, so it does not make sense why she won. Remember how Rob begged lex to not vote out Amber?

I also think it was really sweet how they got engaged. Survivor romance! *yay* THe only sad thing was Ethan being taken. :( *sigh*

And the second $1000000 million was made for Rupert! BEcause its about time he won a million dollars, and i bet he will win. :D

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Nobody has a chance against Rupert. He's just too damn popular. Although I think it will be cool if Rob C. or Kathy or Shii Ann gets it. Them plus Rob M., Sandra and Hatch are my favourite players.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
How did amber have a good strategy? her "strategy" was to use sex appeal (initially) then rode coattails to the end. Twas a bad outcome to an already disappointing season.

Last edited:

Kuya

YES! Shii Ann! lets all vote for her :D

i will be so happy if she wins. i was so happy when she won immunity. i was so happy when alicia told her to shut up and was voted out that night. i was so happy when shii won the car from amber.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Highlights of The Early Show

Amber gives a glimpse of her engagement ring.

Amber said she was surprised when Rob actually proposed on national TV "I had no clue he had enough guts to stand up in front of 30 million people and do that. I give him a lot of credit". Rob mentions that he told Survivor executive producer Mark Burnett 10 minutes before the show that he was going to propose.

Harry Smith asked Rob if there was any second guessing to his game play. Rob: "Big Toms question to me was, "why should I give you a million dollars". What I wanted to say was, "because I told you to. And youve done everything I told to you do all game long."

Asked if before the show they talked about who would win. Amber and Rob both thought it would be a really close vote and they didn't let it get to them over the last months.
Amber was asked of the two of them who actually deserved to win. Amber said she did not ride Rob's coattails, that Rob has a temper and people tended to blame him.
Amber was asked what Rob is really like in real life: "He's a gentleman".

Rupert was asked about his feelings about All Stars. He replied that All Stars did so much for him. Pearl Islands was hard and he didn't set out to do what he wanted but he made it to end on All Stars with honor.
Harry mentioned that the audience at The Live Finale Show was pro-Rupert.

Jerri finished making her point that she tried to make during the Live Reunion show: If Rob and Amber are truly in love then something good came out of All-Stars.
Julie Chen asked Jerri where she went when she left the Reunion Show and she said that she was backstage with her boyfriend and family.
Sue discussed her makeover - the show detailing her transformation will be aired at the end of May.
Julie asked Lex how is his relationship with Rob, were they partying together last night. Lex and Kathy were both very hoarse and could barely speak. Lex said that he and Rob were not partying together. Lex did give Rob his congratulations and gave Rob and Amber best of luck.

Richard spoke about the dynamics of the game... "it's a tough game. You gotta separate it to have a good time".
Julie asked how many people were bothered by Richard not having clothes on: Sue, Rudy and Tom raised their hands. Lex said that there "isn't much to be bothered about".
Big Tom was asked if he's buried the hatchet with Rob. "I buried it in his back. Really, I'm 48 years old, I hope I'm mature enough. I'm not going to hold a grudge. Me and Rob will get along ok, it's just gonna take time."
Shii Ann was asked why Amber deserved her vote: "She played a great game, she didn't get enough credit. She was strategizing the whole time and made it past all the power players".

Harry Smith asked Rob Cesternino what it was like to be tossed out so early. Rob said he would be redeemed on Thursday night when America votes for him to win the 2nd million.
Colby was asked if he and Shii Ann have patched things up. Shii Ann and Colby said that there is no animosity and they get along great.
Julie asked if there is any animosity left in the group. Jerri said that it will take time.
Harry talked briefly to Jenna and Ethan about their relationship.
Tina discussed how it was impossible for winners, 2nd and 3rd place contestants to win All Stars.
Rudy made a statement that if he wins the 2nd million dollars that he will donate $500,000 to "the wives and kids of my buddies in Iraq that are getting killed".
Jeff Probst presented the million dollar check to Amber.

Last edited:

Kuya

thanks routemarker. ahh shii ann is so great yah? lol

hey do you happen to be a fan of AR as well? 'routemarker'.. lol

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Originally posted by Lundy
How did amber have a good strategy? her "strategy" was to use sex appeal (initially) then rode coattails to the end. Twas a bad outcome to an already disappointing season.
She did not ride coattails like the others rode coattails, ie Big Tom, Jenna, Rupert. She was alongside Rob making the decisions, however, she allowed him to take all the bullets, as she said in the reunion. Rob was portrayed as the villain, when they were acting as a team. Amber also managed to convince Kathy to keep her around, thats a nod to her in that regard.

Anyway, I already said I was going for Rob, all I meant by that is that I wasn't very upset with the win, because they were a team, and she was a sneaky bitch. She was playing an under the radar game as opposed to riding coattails, but I dont really give a fuck anymore.

You keep pounding in how dissapointing this season is, and I get it. Given that, its not nearly as bad as Thailand and Africa. This season has actually been okay, it was a nice experiment and good to see old favourites. It wasn't as good as you'd expect from an All Stars series, but it did have its moments, and I think Rob and Amber rightfully got to the Final 2. So yeh, I get you. I get you!! (like kathy)

Last edited:

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Yeah, but I'm not directing my comments at you anyway. You don't have to reply or even take any notice of me.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I don't even know why I care so much. Maybe because I gave 3 hours of my life to that show last night for little satisfaction in return.

Kuya

me too! it was good with survivor all stars cause it was aired at relatively the same time ... that way i was able to visit CBS regularly. i hope i will have the same oppurtunity with AR5! =D

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
omg, omg, omg ... now i cant w8 for ar5 ...

Last edited:

routemarker

HSC
ya know in singapore the get a direct broadcast and an encore broadcast in primetime, ch7 needs some faith in this show but tale a look at how much faith CBS has, theyve given TAR5 a 10pm/9pm central timeslot. hope the ppl who applied for TAR6 will be lucky enough to race unless CBS axes this show. Its been on the chopping block since its conception.

Kuya

i know. survivor is much more popular. but im fine with that as long as they have shii ann on the series... lol

yah all my frens in sg always watch it regularly. so lucky there. sigh.. i wanna go to sg. lol

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Originally posted by Kuya
huh? AR6?? but we havent even had AR5 yet... lol
Um, Chip and Reichen won that one, and it aired last year around Term 3 (i remember doing my Prelim Exams during the airing of it) on Channel 7.

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by Nate Berkus
Um, Chip and Reichen won that one, and it aired last year around Term 3 (i remember doing my Prelim Exams during the airing of it) on Channel 7.
that was TAR 4, The one comming up will be TAR 5

i think phils lucky in that he can safely say hes been around the world 5 times. However, the job is total hell as theyre constantly on the move to beat the teams, and do some explanation shots as they go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)